Cloth Diapering

check in

Who is all checking the board still?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

Re: check in

• I had just returned to TB after a year away (too busy) because I'm expecting #2 and everyone was leaving. I don't spend a ton of time online anyway, so while I joined the new community for CD questions, I still scan TB whenever I'm here chatting on my birth board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Checking maybe once a day now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Checking maybe once a day now.

It's dead enough here that 1x per day is all that's needed.

• Pip, is PB still acting up for you? Are you opening it on a computer, tablet, or phone?

• Checking here & Am I group every couple days.
  • Pip, is PB still acting up for you? Are you opening it on a computer, tablet, or phone?

I'm on my kindle. But yeah, on threads with lots of gifs and a few other random threads I do still have problems. Some days are better than others.

• I'm still checking here.
  • I'm still here but not very active right now. Just working through this grieving process, which has hit me even harder because I asked my h if he would ever want to try one more time to give our daughter a sibling and he said no, and I've realized that I really wanted this and in my heart I would like to give it one more try. So I don't really know how to reconcile my feelings.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • @Guennie‌ hugs. I can't imagine what you're going through. Lots of love & t&Ps to you.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Guennie‌ many hugs. Quite a few of the old regs from the board have had their accounts deleted or have been banned, but they are sending you hugs and are thinking about you.

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

• @Guennie T&Ps ... Hope you are getting lots of support and able to continue the conversation with YH, that you can find a way to mourn together and strengthen your bond. We are all thinking of you and hope you can join us in the new place. We're here for you if you need to talk more.
  • Hugs guennie. I hope you can get on the same page. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to end on a loss.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Guennie - I'm so sorry, I cannot imagine dealing with those unresolved feelings on top of the loss.  :(  Big hugs to you, and I hope you and your H can work together to find a solution that makes you both content.
  • Sending you all my hugs @Guennie‌. It's still really fresh, and I'm sure YH is grieving too. Maybe he will change his mind down the line as you both heal. Sending you peaceful vibes. Take care of yourself.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I'm so sorry, @Guennie‌ I'll be thinking of you and sending peaceful healing vibes.
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Thanks so much everyone. It's hard, there's just no way around it. I was organizing some things in our guest room today and picked up some small diapers I had bought to start a little stash for the new baby. I didn't know what to do with them. I just started crying.

It's just going to take time. At least I have my beautiful girl to distract me.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • @Guennie, my heart is breaking for you. Internet hugs and prayers.
  • @guennie I'm so very sorry for your loss. It is so very difficult, and I wish you love and peace as you go through the grieving process. Please be kind to yourself and know it is a process.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• bashfulbirdbashfulbird member
    edited February 2015
    @guennie very sorry to hear of your loss and conflict.
    This board has been very helpful to me.  Although, I realize your loyalties may lay elsewhere due to recent upsets, I hope you will continue to check in on this place. I have lurked at new board and I have to say I just didn't care for the set up. I have gotten used to this place even though I have only been here for a short time. I am just looking into CD and I have to admit I'm not sure where to start. How did you all begin your stash? Amazon, craiglist, local group?
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• I'm so sorry for your loss

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards