August 2015 Moms

Friday symptoms

Happy Friday!!! What do y'all have going on today?

12w 1d I'm. So. Moody! I feel crummy and nauseous in the evenings. BUT I Swear I felt my baby moving last night. It was like no other feeling I've ever had with gas or anything. A very soft and light fluttering inside when I laid down for bed. It's early but everyone is different!!

Re: Friday symptoms

• I am 11 W 2 D and the pukes still won't go away! But like I told my Dr today, at least I haven't gained any weight yet...the ONE perk!
  • bashfulbirdbashfulbird member
    edited January 2015
    I tried to tell myself it was gas, but I have felt something when I laid down for bed also.

Today's symptom: the worst constipation ever.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• Loading the player...
  • Nasty indigestion... boooo :P headaches and body aches
  • Crappy mood all day. Probably one of the worst that ive been in, in a long time. Really wishing I could sit down and enjoy some wine right about now.
  • My whole body has been itchy except my face, for over a week now. I thought yesterday I had measles.... But I haven't had a fever so I stopped thinking crazy thoughts!
  • I was so excited to get past the 12 week mark and even more excited that my M/S had stopped... Or so I thought. Today, my stupid M/S came back with a vengeance & decided to bring along a killer headache
  • I thought the nausea had gone away as i wasn't experiencing it the last two days... Nope! Still here! Oh... And super gassy... Painfully gassy. :-(

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"