Pregnant after IF
Options

IF girl here needing your input

Hi girls, I need some input. Every where I look says something different so why not come right to the source. This cycle we are doing Gonal F + Ovidrel + TI. I had an u/s this morning and have two 17mm follicles. My estrogen was 480 & LH was 12. A nurse called me this afternoon and left a voicemail saying to go ahead and trigger tonight and to call them in the morning (they close their phone lines at noon on Fridays) to get an apt for my iui tomorrow. Clearly the nurse was confused since we're not doing an iui. But now I'm not sure when we're supposed to BD. I'll call in the morning, but should we do it tonight? What did you ladies do when you got your BFP's? Sorry for the long winded post, but I so appreciate your help!

Re: IF girl here needing your input

• Options
    My dr always said every other day, but it depends too in how good husbands count/motility is. Was your husband tested?

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    Yes and I don't know his exact numbers but I do know that he was "good".
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want to say standard even with good count is every other day (starting today if you trigger today), but I know some people also say every day for the next 3-4 days, just to be safe. I would tonight, and call dr in the morning to see what they suggest...

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    It usually takes 36 hours for ovulation after trigger, so I would do it tomorrow.  Maybe it the afternoon so there would be time for the boys to swim up to meet the eggs.  But if your DH had a really good SA, you could start tonight and do it every night this weekend.  Good luck!

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"