March 2015 Moms
Options

Sick

I think I have the GD flu. Body aches, dizzy, diarrhea, and cough... Now what? I didn't really know it was this bad till after 5. I plan on calling the OB tomorrow but for now is there flipping anything I can take besides Tylenol? I feel like everything in our cabinet has something in it I shouldn't take.

Re: Sick

• Options
    My Dr gave me a prescription for Tamiflu... But I had it incredibly bad to where it was causing contractions when I was coughing... Good luck it truly will be a craptastic run :(
  • Options
    diarrhea isn't a flu symptom. You likely have something else that is good news maybe?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks! I'm sorry. Good luck
  • Options
    :( sorry you are feeling so bad!
  • Options
    Personally I'd go to an urgent care or after hours clinic, possibly even the ER.
  • Options
    I had the stomach flu with these same symptoms plus vomiting a couple weeks back. My dr told me that if I can't keep anything down and am feeling dehydrated, I needed to check into L&D for fluids.

I waited about 36 hours of not keeping anything down... When I went in I was told I was extremely dehyrated. I recommend going in as soon as you realize you are too.

Good luck!! No fun being sick and pregnant :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"