July 2015 Moms
Options

BIG KICKS!

Yianna2013Yianna2013 member
edited January 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Okay, so yesterday while driving home and singing I felt a huge kick from my little one. 
I will be 17 weeks tomorrow. 
I was so startled I pulled up my shirt and put my hand on my stomach to make sure I wasn't going crazy. 
I felt two more kicks to my hand, but not as strong as the first one. 

Everyone says it's too early to feel the baby kick, but I KNOW what I felt. 
Those two second kicks proved it for me. 
UNREAL!!

Have you guys felt kicks yet???....
BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: BIG KICKS!

• Options
    Great! I can't wait until I can feel my baby girl for sure :)
  • Options
    I started feeling kicks at 16 weeks. I am not 18 weeks and feel kicks all the time! My SO even felt it on the outside today!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm only 15 weeks and last night I felt the baby push up against my stomach. So I was rubbing and felt a bone my mom felt it to. It was amazing and then he moved. My first baby didn't feel till later on.
  • Options
    Ooh. So sweet! I cant wait . I havr an anterior placenta so who knows when I will be able to feel him. The last two days, i have had teo ultrasounds and he wasnt very active. Was just chillen. Lounging around and being lazy like his daddy lol
  • Options
    taruuh said:
    Ooh. So sweet! I cant wait . I havr an anterior placenta so who knows when I will be able to feel him. The last two days, i have had teo ultrasounds and he wasnt very active. Was just chillen. Lounging around and being lazy like his daddy lol
    Same here. The u/s tech said I may not feel anything until 20-21 weeks. But last night I think I may have felt something. It felt like a bubble popped in my lower stomach. But then nothing else. No gas or other movement. So I'm not sure. I can't wait for actual, recognizable kicks!
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Options
    I can't believe it, but I've felt this LO since 12w6 days! I'm 16 weeks now and feeling more frequent movement. This is my 2nd. Felt my DS at 16.5ish weeks for the first time. It's for sure my favorite part of pregnancy! I love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mommytati said:
    I started feeling kicks at 16 weeks. I am not 18 weeks and feel kicks all the time! My SO even felt it on the outside today!!
    That's awesome. I have been trying to get my DH to feel it, but the baby seems to only kick while I am driving home from work. He's doing the happy dance in there! hahah
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    MEXARAB said:
    I'm only 15 weeks and last night I felt the baby push up against my stomach. So I was rubbing and felt a bone my mom felt it to. It was amazing and then he moved. My first baby didn't feel till later on.
    I started feeling the baby push out my stomach at 15 and a half weeks. I would be lying there and all of a sudden one side of my stomach would stick out. I would touch it as well and the baby would move. You are probably going to feel kicks early like me! YAY :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I started feeling the babies move around 16 weeks. Just a few days ago one of the babies moved enough the DH could feel it. They're definitely getting more frequent.

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'll be 17 weeks Monday. Felt him move the other day when I was in the grocery store. Tonight I was lying on the couch, playing music and felt him move a lot. I know he can't hear it, but he can feel the vibrations. It's an amazing feeling. I can't really describe what it feels like, kinda butterfly's and tiny tickles :)
  • Options
    It's the best feeling in the world..till they get big and get Ya in the ribs. I've been feeling baby for a few weeks and he moves a ton when I eat. Enjoy it
  • Options
    Im 16 weeks 3 days and i feel my baby move around in there as well sometimes i get big ones the. Tiny little fluttering ones...i cant wait for te offical biiig ones lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"