Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Recommended books with recipes for pureed baby food

Hello, new to the Bump here. I am looking for some good recipe books as I want to puree baby food (mostly organic) for my LO. She is 4 months old and the pediatrician told us today we can start introducing cereal and if she tolerates it we can move to baby food! I have heard the book Super Baby Food is good but am also looking for more recommendations. Thanks!
Mommy to Arielle Jade, 9/2/2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommended books with recipes for pureed baby food

• You're right I don't need a book per se, but I would like one for ideas. Thanks for sharing the website.

• Looks like it has good reviews on Amazon too. I will check it out, thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • I also received the same book as a gift! I haven't started introducing solids yet because my LO is younger than yours, but I have flipped through the book and it looks like it has some pretty good ideas. :)
  • Hi there, I found this online just yesterday. My DD is 5 months and I were starting solids in the weeks or so. I wanted to make my own and wasn't sure if I had to spend money on an additional kitchen gadget. I found the link below to be very helpful.  

Good luck!
  • I'm not sure about books- but i was told to look on the back of baby food jars and see what they put in and just copy ha ha. I personally steam a load of diff veggies (and some fruits) blend, and when it comes to eating just mix and match !! also add a fruit in here and there with the veg..!! DD loves it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"