Pregnant after a Loss

~~~Thursday Check in 1/29~~~

Happy Thursday, Ladies! If your ticker changes over today, please feel free to jump in!

Congrats @peggles24! Baby girl was born this week!

Our Bumpies:

@Nohalo21 2/12/15

@cassy0407 3/12/15

@asglover514 3/19/15

@sllinge 4/23/15

@Kate6214 5/7/15

@KikiCohen 6/25/15

@bunnybun4 9/3/15

How far along are you? (please include EDD if you are new here)

How are you feeling?

Any big changes this week?

Do you have any appointment updates or news?

Do you need any T&Ps for anything?

QOTW: What are your Super bowl plans? Are you rooting for Seattle? New England? The puppies?

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

Re: ~~~Thursday Check in 1/29~~~

• How far along are you? 28 weeks, officially in the 3rd Trimester!

How are you feeling? No changes from the last week, still some indigestion and uncomfortableness. However the doctor did tell me today that the uncomfortableness can be muscles or the fact that pregnancy hormones make your cartilage softer, which changes how it moves with your joints. Also experienced my first calf muscle cramp while pregnant, and WTF it was awful. Happened as I was half awake, I couldn't grab my leg to rub it out because of my belly and I almost peed myself because I couldn't move...awfulness.

Any big changes this week? 3rd Trimester, makes me feel so much more relaxed, knowing that everyday baby gets stronger and bigger.

Do you have any appointment updates or news? Just got back from my appointment/glucose test. Got to hear the heart beat pretty strongly this time. She didn't have to search long with the doppler this time but baby got mad and punched the doppler wand. Glucose test went much better than I thought. I didn't get sick and kind of cheated and checked my sugar when I got back to the car with my glucose meter and it said 134, so now just waiting to make sure my other blood work comes back good.

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? None for me this week.

QOTW: What are your Super bowl plans? Are you rooting for Seattle? New England? The puppies? Being a fan of neither I will choose Seattle, but really I just want to see the commercials, I haven't peeked at the puppy in the Budweiser commercial yet. Watching the game at my parents so I can stay in my sweats and not get dressed up to go anywhere to watch it.

Congrats @peggels24 !!!!

Me: 27 MH: 36

BFP #1: 5/26/2014 EDD:2/1/2015, MC: 6/16/2014

BFP#2 8/14/2014 Saw baby & HB of 166 9/16/2014, Saw baby 12/11/2014 and stayed Team Green EDD: 4/23/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Hi ladies! I just wanted to thank you all again for all of your support over the past several months. DD was born last Friday and we are all doing great after a rough start.

I was scheduled for an induction on Friday, but had to call at 5am to see if there were any available bed. I was to call back by 11 if they had called me first. Well, at 7:30 I actually felt my first contraction. By 9 I was having intense irregular contractions. They finally called at 9:30. We arrived at L&D around 10 and was admitted by 11. I was actually 5 cm and having some intense contractions, so decided to get my epi. It was 12 by the time I actually got my epi. I was 6 cm at that point, so my OB broke my water. Well, as soon as she did that I was 8 and she had me roll to my right. DH helped me roll over and I literally felt DD move right down into position and felt the need to push. Needless to say, my epi had no chance to take affect. 2 contractions later DD had arrived (yep, 3 contractions after my epi).

I had a lot of bleeding issues after delivery. My OB thought it was due to a cervical laceration, but could not find one. In the end they think I just dilated way to quickly for my body to even realize what was going on.

DD was fine and had snuggle time with DH while I was in the OR as they tried to stop the bleeding. It was a rough start, but we are all doing well. DS loves his little sister and gets so concerned when she cries. It just melts my heart.

I want to wish you ladies happy and healthy pregnancies. I look forward to hearing about your rainbows.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats @Mom2anAngel2 !

Me: 27 MH: 36

BFP #1: 5/26/2014 EDD:2/1/2015, MC: 6/16/2014

BFP#2 8/14/2014 Saw baby & HB of 166 9/16/2014, Saw baby 12/11/2014 and stayed Team Green EDD: 4/23/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? (please include EDD if you are new here)

26 weeks

How are you feeling?

Heartburn sucks. Otherwise great!

Nope

Appointment went well last week. Baby kept kicking the Doppler and the nurse has a hard time tracking her down.

This is the anniversary of my second loss. I'm sad, but focusing on the here and now

QOTW?

We are going to a friends house to play games and watch the Super Bowl though it may snow so maybe we will be staying home.

@Sllinge Yay for third tri! I've had 1 bad calf cramp in the middle of the night. Try flexing your toes to tighten your muscle when you feel it (I know you said you were asleep). Also I've heard bananas and potassium help too. Enjoy staying in your sweatpants!

@momtoanangel2 I'm so sorry for leaving you out. Wow your delivery story is crazy!!!!! I can imagine that you would have some intense bleeding after such a quick labor. Enjoy snuggling your little girl!

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
    BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14

imageimage

• Sorry I've been MIA. The past 2 weeks have been crazy- I was sick and then I was dealing with head lice with my daughter. Things are finally getting back to normal over here.

How far along are you?
    38 weeks, I'm next on the list!

How are you feeling?
    Good! Biggest compliant is heartburn, still.

Had a few contrax last night but nothing since.

NSTs and fluid have all been good.

Sending my prayers to those who need it.

QOTW: What are your Super bowl plans? Are you rooting for Seattle? New England? The puppies?
    Can I root for the food? No plans. I was born on the Super Bowl and think it would be neat to have this one born on one also. We shall see!
  • @peggels24‌ Congratulations!

@Mom2anAngel2‌ Congratulations! Glad to hear that everything is okay now. I can only imagine how scary it must have been.

@Sllinge‌ Yay for third tri! I've been seeing a chiro this pregnancy and it has helped immensely.

@kate6214 Thinking of you! No matter how much time has passed that heart ache will always be there.
  • @nohalo21‌ sickness, heartburn, and head lice. That is certainly not what I would want to deal with at 38 weeks pregnant! I think you should root for all the food and for having a baby. It would be really cool if you had the baby then!

imageimage

• How far along are you? 33+1 day late :)

How are you feeling? Pretty crappy but it's all worth it

Any big changes this week? Nothing new here, baby shower planning is moving along and set for the 8th! I'm so excited cause this will be my first :)

Do you have any appointment updates or news? Weekly Friday u/s, today all was good, next week u/s and OB

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? Nope, I'm doing good, sending them out of course

QOTW: What are your Super bowl plans? Are you rooting for Seattle? New England? The puppies? Plans: I have to work that night until 10, bleh. Not overly excited about it because of that and not picking a team this year since my Cowboys didn't make it.

@Sllinge Yay 3rd tri!!  Yeah those leg cramps are the worst. They are the devil.

@Mom2anAngel2 That sounds rough but so happy your LO is here and safe!!

@kate6214 Anniversaries are hard *hugs*

@nohalo21 That sounds like a rough couple of week. Yay for being next on the list! It would be so cool if LO arrived on super bowl day like you!

@peggles24 CONGRATS MAMA!!

Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
    11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
    BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
    BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
    S&A together since 05/14/11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"