February 2015 Moms
Options

Photo sharing sites

I love taking pictures but have never found a good way to share them online with friends and family. With baby's arrival just around he corner, I know I'll be taking lots of photos and want to be able to share them, ideally with some security like a password or invitation (i.e., not posting it all on Facebook). What are your favorite ways to share photos online?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Photo sharing sites

• Options
    I think I set up some kind of site on shutterfly after my wedding, but I don't really remember. Something to look into, at least.
    j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• Options
    Check out Notabli. It's free and there's an app and a website.
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use flickr and love it.

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    Dropbox is pretty easy and has an app too. Space with any free photo sharing website is usually a concern (I have a dslr and filled up the free Dropbox fast since my photos were big files).

I've heard good things about shutterfly for photo sharing. My sil said it's unlimited space, but I haven't tried it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We use Flickr. I love that we can upload photos from our phone as well.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I'll check these out!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We created a private family blog. I post a few times a week and put a quick little blub with a life update and then a few recent pictures. It isn't too much work and it's really awesome to look back on the last 2 years since starting it. I just use blogger because it's a good site and it's free. 
  • Options
    We have a share site on shutterfly and I love it. Super easy to use and you can create your own web address. You can also protect it with a password. The only thing I have found that they limit is how many videos you can upload. It also lets you write updates and other things besides just pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"