June 2015 Moms
Options

Oops

i accidentally lifted a change order off the floor without thinking at work today. I'm 22 weeks along and now I keep getting Braxton hicks and back pains ah I'm so worried I feel so stupid

Re: Oops

• Options
    Drink water. Take Tylenol if needed. And relax. :)
  • Options
    I'm not sure what a change order is or how heavy it is but I lift a 25 lb toddler regularly. I'm sure those with multiple kids lift more. With my 1st, I worried I did something wrong daily (and still do). Im sure everything is ok. Call the doc if you are really worried.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it's something that you're used to doing, then it shouldn't be a problem. I still go to the gym daily and include strength training in my routine. If you are truly concerned you may have caused a problem, please call your doctor, they will be able to confirm if you are ok or not. 
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"