April 2015 Moms

TMI Thursday

We used to do this on Thursdays right? Anyway here it is. My left tit is killing me. It seriously feels like someone is giving me a constant purple nurple.

Re: TMI Thursday

• The excess bodily fluids that are exiting my body daily is starting to get out of control. Like honestly wtf
  • edited January 2015
    I think it was Tuesdays and UO was Thursday's!

My TMI is, I have an upper respiratory infection and the coughing fits make me sniss.

ETA: sniss probably isn't the right word.  Is ciss a thing?!  
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought about that yesterday when we missed "wtf Wednesday's" better luck next Wednesday
  • Yeah it was Tuesday's but this place is so screwed up who cares

My tmi is I think I have the worlds longest hemorrhoid.
  • My TMI is that I threw up in my hand after eating because apparently I have no room to keep food inside anymore. Down. Then up. Every time.
  • @breekehoe‌ same thing. Not in my hands but my food just can't seem to go down.
  • Tygandre said:
    Yeah it was Tuesday's but this place is so screwed up who cares My tmi is I think I have the worlds longest hemorrhoid.
    Yours might be the longest, but I think I'm still on the list for most annoying. I still live in fear everytime I poop. I am utterly terrified of ever needing them drained again. I literally twitch just thinking about it. Also, random bouts of serious gas caused me such pain that I wasn't entirely sure my BH last night were just BH.
    Hugs to you.  Hemmi's are the worst.  You both have my sympathies.  
  • I feel extreme pressure there too but walking helps deminish the soreness for a while... That is until you sit down again and stand back up ):
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"