September 2015 Moms
Options

ITCHY!!!!

blob143blob143 member
edited January 2015 in September 2015 Moms
Omg I feel like I have fleas!!!! Im going out if my mind! Every part of me is itchy! I've scratched my ear till it's bled. The palm of my hands and under my nose.... It's insane!! I've tried creams but they seem to irritate me even worse!

Anyone else itchy as hell? I'm allergic to my baby!!!

Re: ITCHY!!!!

• Options
    There is a thing you can get when pregnant that causes itching so if it's awful you might want to call the doc or let them know if you have an appointment soon.

But pregnant women also have notoriously dry skin. Have you tried putting baby oil on before fully drying your skin after you shower?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Hmmm something tells me I've herd of this itchy thing but I thought it was further along. I will have to bring it up
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just looked it up but it's more common in second and third trimester but sounds exactly like what's going on. Palms of my hands, feet and cuts (my ear is bleeding) it has to do with the liver. I'll have to mention it.
  • Options
    So itchy too! Coconut oil is the bomb.
  • Options
    One of my friends at work asked me if I was pregnant because she noticed how itchy I was. I am right there with you- my lower back is the worst.
  • Options
    I hear ya, ladies. I felt like I needed to bathe in my Eucerin anti-itch lotion this evening after my shower!
  • Options
    Research--Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (ICP). Itchy palms/bottom of your feet can be a sign of something more serious (but treatable).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG I am so itchy too! I have tiny red bumps on the tops of my legs, under arms and lower back. I haven't found anything to help yet :(
  • Options
    @blob143 I know this is an old post but just wondering if you found out what is causing your itching?

I am 22 weeks pregnant and just experienced itching but only on the top of my feet and it started right after I took off my tight fitted sneakers. Feet were swollen from being trapped inside and I have only wore them two days and the itchiness is accompanied by a slightly raised bumpy skin on the top of my feet so I did some googling and read about ICP and its freaking me out because I am overseas for another week and can't see my doctor!