February 2015 Moms

Doctor really pissed me off

This will be dh and I fifth child I advised doc I want tubal ligation he informed that it may not be done if he isn't the doc on call as well as my son may have to come to office for circumsion which is only covered in hospital with my insurance.. I am so upset

Re: Doctor really pissed me off

• Is there a question in here?
  • Loading the player...
  • Eek:( Are you having a csection and tubal ligation at the same time? Is that why he said that?

That's no bueno:(
  • Wow that is one long sentence!
  • My OB doesn't do circumcision; they said once the baby is out they leave everything baby related to the pediatrician.  I am surprised that they said they would do it in their office; but every practice is different. And did he say why you might not get the tubal if he wasn't the dr. to deliver? That just seems weird, especially if it is another do in his practice.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This will be dh and I fifth child I advised doc I want tubal ligation he informed that it may not be done if he isn't the doc on call as well as my son may have to come to office for circumsion which is only covered in hospital with my insurance.. I am so upset

QFP.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Huh, unsure about this one. My OB had said that if I ended up with an emergency c-section getting my tubes tied at the same time was literally as easy as checking a block in the c-section consent form. But I do know sometimes different hospitals have differing policies pertaining to circumcisms. Both my SIL and a friend were told circs would have to happen at a surgical center after their baby boys went home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"