Trying to Get Pregnant

TMI----brown discharge?

Started what I thought was my period three days ago. First day was light brown spotting then it stopped. Second day was very light brown spotting. Now today I've had the same but with flaky discharge. Normally the first couple days of my periods are a steady, heavier flow. Anyone else experience this early in pregnancy? With my first I never had any abnormal discharge or bleeding. TIA! :)

Re: TMI----brown discharge?

• rehana07 said:

OP sounds like IB.. Did the spotting come earlier than your expected period?

This person seems super educated. You should just listen to her. 8-}

Random spotting happens. If you think it may be IB, there is no way to tell unless you end up with a + HPT. IB is very rare though.
    If you are already pregnant and experiencing this, you're posting on the wrong board.
  • almachs0786almachs0786 member
    edited January 2015
    20-30% is the scientifically accepted number. 20-30% =/= 1/3 (although the upper number is close).
    In either case, that would make it uncommon.

Edited for word choice.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm posting in the "getting pregnant" forum because I'm TTC. I am not pregnant that's why I am posting here. I know how it works. :) Thanks ladies for all your help.
  • Spotting did come earlier than expected period.
  • Well if you know how it works why are you asking us? It's obviously IB and you're totes KTFU!
    I suggest kitten decor for the nursery!
  • @starbuck27‌ that's exactly what I meant. This is my first time back on here since I was pregnant with my son. I was very excited to be back on because I made some awesome connections in the past. Guess a lot has changed since then....
  • @rebeccalynn27‌ apologies, I'm used to the stupid around here.
    A ton has changed. All the educated women full of awesome snark and info left and went somewhere else. The links can be found in some siggies or you can PM me if you want it.
  • Started what I thought was my period three days ago. First day was light brown spotting then it stopped. Second day was very light brown spotting. Now today I've had the same but with flaky discharge. Normally the first couple days of my periods are a steady, heavier flow. Anyone else experience this early in pregnancy? With my first I never had any abnormal discharge or bleeding. TIA! :)
    What is flaky discharge?

...wait, on second thought don't tell me. I don't think I want to know.
    Never, NEVER ask for follow up on these descriptions. Just no.
  • This is my first time on this app and I can't believe all of the negative comments that are posted here.
  • The brown spotting happened to me this past cycle as well. It was my first month on clomid. I have a regular cycle with a normal flow start day and experienced the brown spotting. After a few days I did end up getting my period. I thought it was the implantation bleeding I have heard about : (
  • This is my first time on this app and I can't believe all of the negative comments that are posted here.

Omg. Tots. I know rigggght?! Everyone is sooo mean. Gawd.

Welcome.
  • Well if you know how it works why are you asking us? It's obviously IB and you're totes KTFU!
    I suggest kitten decor for the nursery!

why the hell do people have to be so rude?!?! just tell her the facts so she can be as educated as you!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"