Success after IF

spooky kid stuff

So neither of my kids (3 1/2 and 1) sleep through the night. DD1 is always running into our bed in the middle of the night, having bad dreams or whatever. And it is really cold in their room, but I always blamed it on their leaky windows. So last night I ended up sleeping in DD1's bed and I woke up having a horrible dream and in a cold sweat. 

Today I was talking to my coworkers and we started talking about ghosts and how kids always see ghosts and then I got all freaked out that there's like a ghost or something in my kids' room. I know that's crazy. But I lit one of those Catholic candles and said a little prayer in their room tonight hoping that it would help. 

Anyone else have any spooky kid stories?
IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: spooky kid stuff

• My DS is also 3 1/2 and is scared of everything right now. I think it's a developmental stage. He says there is zombies, monsters, skeletons and ghosts so he's scared.

But he also loves Halloween so I think it's a love/hate relationship. So I don't think his room is haunted I just think it's the age.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • I don't have a spooky kid story but my DS is 3.5 and recently he is always very scared to go to bed. He says he doesn't like the dark and is always calling me to ask about shadows on the ceiling from his night light. I'm beginning to learn this is really common at this age especially with their overactive brains. It's been really hard on us because he's constantly calling and crying for me.

That being said....can't ever hurt to light a candle and say a prayer but I'm pretty sure it's a normal thing
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"