1st Trimester
Options

prenatal pills

Any suggestions on the best vegan prenatal vitamins?

Re: prenatal pills

• Options
    ChadenlawChadenlaw member
    edited January 2015
    I'm not Vegan, I'm a vegetarian and I take Rainbow Light Prenatal One (which says it's vegan) and I take Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA with it(not sure if it's vegan or not, but i'm sure you can find more info online).  The reason I chose these two was because they are all natural, gluten free, do not contain milk derivatives, and have no artificial flavors or colors.  They are also some of the best vitamins that I have found.  And my husband and I have done a tremendous amount of research on these products.  He takes the non-prenatal ones of course for both brands and he loves them!  The only downfall could be the cost.  They are a little more pricy than generic brands.  I found that they are cheaper if you order them through Amazon.  The vitamin shoppe or other stores tend to be more expensive. 
  • Options
    Chadenlaw said:

I'm not Vegan, I'm a vegetarian and I take Rainbow Light Prenatal One (which says it's vegan) and I take Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA with it(not sure if it's vegan or not, but i'm sure you can find more info online).  The reason I chose these two was because they are all natural, gluten free, do not contain milk derivatives, and have no artificial flavors or colors.  They are also some of the best vitamins that I have found.  And my husband and I have done a tremendous amount of research on these products.  He takes the non-prenatal ones of course for both brands and he loves them!  The only downfall could be the cost.  They are a little more pricy than generic brands.  I found that they are cheaper if you order them through Amazon.  The vitamin shoppe or other stores tend to be more expensive. 

Also a vote for Rainbow Lite.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"