Pregnant after IF

+++ 3rd tri check-in 1/28 +++

runawaylaurelrunawaylaurel member
edited January 2015 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

How far along are you? 
Upcoming appointments? 
Any updates to share? 
How are you feeling? 

QOTW: Do you remember your dreams? Have you had increasingly vivid/scary/hilarious/raunchy dreams during pregnancy?

Recent Grads  
@mdiblasi10- congratulations on beautiful Cora!

January
@Lady2010- Still hanging in there? Hope you get to meet your little one soon!!

*****************siggy/ticker warning*****************************

-Me: anovulatory/ hypothalamic amenorrhea / H: all good
-IUI  Medicated TI Cycle #1 (Dec): Menopur  + Ovidrel + TI  = BFN
-Benched for work issues Jan/Feb
-IUI 1.2: Menopur + Ovidrel = BFN
-IVF #1- Menopur + Follistim = 12R / 7M / 4F -- first beta-260, second 520. EDD 2/22/15

Welcome Dane 02/09!

Re: +++ 3rd tri check-in 1/28 +++

• Good morning ladies! 37 weeks tomorrow!!! How did that happen? OB visit yesterday and I'm starting to dilate and efface. I don't believe this LO will stay put more than another couple of weeks. I've been having BH for weeks but what I've been feeling over the last few days has a different quality to it. Finalizing stuff around the house. Last day working is this weekend.

QOTW: vivid weird dreams, nothing raunchy though. Funny that DH has also been having vivid preggo dreams
    Married 2007
    3 Clomid IUIs -- BFNs
    IVF #1 never made it to transfer
    On "egg health" cocktail DHEA/CoQ10/FRC/Pregnitude/Melatonin
    Starting IVF #2 for Feb 2013
    Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix
    Cancelled mid-cycle due to high P4 levels early on.
    OCPs again for IVF 2.5 mid-March. IVF 2.5 transferred two "gorgeous" 5-day blasts and BFFN. Even REI is baffled
    On indefinite hold until a huge stroke of serendipity led me to IVF 3 May 2014
    Testing found positive cardiolipins/APS, now on lovenox and intralipid infusions
    Transfer of 2 5-day blasts and (FINALLY) BFFP!! 1st ultrasound shows two sacs and two HB, but one is sluggish, almost expecting vanishing twin Subsequent ultrasound confirmed vanishing twin, but my other Little critter looks fantastic!
    "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."
    -- Margaret Thatcher

• How far along are you? 40+4
    Upcoming appointments? Next appt is Monday - at that point they will do an ultrasound and NST and decide when to induce - anytime between the 3rd and the 6th.
    Any updates to share? Just waiting... realizing that even though we know exactly what 40 weeks is, doesn't mean this person needs to follow that since he/she certainly has their own timeline.  The good news is that the baby is very active at varying points of the day - which makes me feel better that all is good.  And at this week's appt heart rate was as high as 152 when he/she was moving around.
    How are you feeling? Tired, anxious, impatient and starting to wonder if I will be pregnant forever :)

QOTW: Do you remember your dreams? Have you had increasingly vivid/scary/hilarious/raunchy dreams during pregnancy? In the few days before we learned we were pregnant I had really vivid dreams - it was weird!  Every now and again I do have a vivid dream but nothing overly crazy.  Sometimes I remember them, sometimes not.  

Ecarabeo217 - my DH has actually had nightmares 2x in the last week - which is highly unusual for him.  Thinking it could be the anxiety for him too. 
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • runawaylaurelrunawaylaurel member
    edited January 2015
    Oops, this didn't post earlier... this is my first time running the check-in. Bear with me!

February

@WA1215 2/2 Girl 

@Robeano 2/3 Girl - TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

@MissEm15 2/10 Twin Boys 

@Momarazzi007 2/16 Boy

@weansworld09 2/17 Team Green

@Ecarabeo217 2/19 Boy

@runawaylaurel 2/22 Team Green

@BeckyP005 2/22 Girl

March

@Ducky719 3/8 Girl 

@mrs.willie 3/11 Boy 

@chucktgirl 3/18 

@KT416 3/21

@poohniki 3/23 Boy 

@lib1974 3/27 Girl

@lynnbrown4 - 3/27 Girl  

April

@pblge 4/17 Girl

@jlb902 4/18 Girl

-IVF #1- Menopur + Follistim = 12R / 7M / 4F -- first beta-260, second 520. EDD 2/22/15

Welcome Dane 02/09!

• Still missing me, but it's my first check in. I know that the word limit was shortened, so it may be cut off. Thanks for running the check in!

How far along are you?
    In 28+5 today, due April 17 with one girl. :)

Upcoming appointments?
    I'm biweekly now, although they're just check ups. Nothing exciting.

Any updates to share?
    Not much really. I passed all my this tri tests, so this is just another boring stretch. Getting the Rhogam shot whenever the nurse calls my name.

How are you feeling?
    I'm tired. No matter what I do I can't seem to get more than six hours of sleep a night, which is NOT enough!!!

QOTW: Do you remember your dreams? Have you had increasingly vivid/scary/hilarious/raunchy dreams during pregnancy?
    All kinds of crazy dreams. Last night I dreamt about trying to figure out how to sort and clean dirty cloth diapers. There were some disposable ones mixed in, to, and I didn't know what to do with them (duh....).
    **********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • @pblge oops! I'll add you!

Hi everyone! 

I'm 36+3. Had my weekly midwife appointment yesterday. They do 1 cervical exam at 36 weeks to confirm vertex. S/he is head down! Good job, baby. Also, I was not expecting this, but I'm 1 cm dilated and 40% effaced. umm wtf? I know that means NOTHING as far as when labor will start, but I just was not expecting anything at all, so it kind of bowled me over.

Had my shower this weekend, so now I have lots of laundry to do. We set up our pack and play also. Now I'll have somewhere to put the baby down! I still feel like I have a lot to do (actual items on my to-do list: "learn how to cloth diaper" and "learn how to babywear") but we'll at least have clothes for the kid!

QOTW: I asked this because my dreams are out of control. I have dreamed about giving birth to all manner of odd creatures, including my dog. I have also had sex dreams out the wazoo, never about my husband. Hormones do crazy things. 

Welcome Dane 02/09!

• How far along are you? 34 weeks today
    Upcoming appointments? Next appt is today.
    Any updates to share? We've been on a cleaning spree and working on getting everything ready, so I'm happy about that and feel like we've at least accomplished something. I took my last flight of the pregnancy to meet up with friends to attend two Garth Brooks this past weekend. The shows were AMAZING! I was so tired, but soooo glad I went (and that I made it). Also glad that the blizzard didn't hit Boston until after I left! Although we did get a storm up there on Saturday too.
    How are you feeling? How am I not feeling is more like it? I'm tired, the dry-heaving never went away, my ankles are swollen, my legs hurt, I can hardly walk a lot of days, his head is on my bladder, etc. Wah! With DS, I didn't have anything swell! I was nauseous the whole plane ride to see Garth and started gagging as we were landing. That was close. But I would do it again to see him! :D

QOTW: Do you remember your dreams? Have you had increasingly vivid/scary/hilarious/raunchy dreams during pregnancy? I can't remember them all, but I had a ton at the beginning of the pregnancy. I just had a REALLY weird one last week and thought that was odd since I haven't had any in so long. Maybe I'm too tired to dream? LOL

@Lady2010 I'm glad LO stayed put during the storm, but I hope we get to congratulate you soon!  

MC Sept '10, MC Dec '10, DS born 2012

Clomid + TI = BFP #1 March '13, MC April '13

Gonal F + trigger + IUI #1 = BFP #2 10/21/13, MC 10/31/13

Gonal F + trigger + IUI #2 = BFP #3 1/16/14, ectopic w/ heartbeat & rt salpingectomy 1/29/14

IVF #1 - ER 5/9/14 transfer cx'd due to high P4

FET #1 -  6/26/14 transferred 1 AA blast BFP!! Beta #1 13dp5dt - 1548 Beta #2 15dp5dt - 2748 Beta #3 18dp5dt - 7586

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi! I'm new to this board. EDD is March 27th, team pink. 

How far along are you? Almost 32 weeks.

Upcoming appointments? Final ultrasound next week!

Any updates to share? I'm almost down to my last month at work, and feeling the crunch (mat leave starts on March 7th). They haven't found someone to replace me yet, so have a lot of stuff to wind up and paperwork to put together for whoever takes over. Pregnancy-wise I've passed all the third tri tests, no GD, high blood pressure, or anemia, etc. Just putting the paperwork together for my maternity leave and spouse's paternity leave. And getting paperwork together to apply for a new job after mat leave (which I am very excited about).  

How are you feeling? Amazing! I had HG up until quite recently, even had to be hospitalized for a while near the end of first tri, so things have been difficult. I'm still taking diclectin, but as long as I stay on the meds things are good. All of a sudden I have so much energy! 
  • hi! new to the 3rd trimester. EDD is April 18th with one baby girl 

How far along are you? 28w4d

Upcoming appointments? GTT is next week as well as my 28 week appt.

Any updates to share? I was in high risk antepartum for 3 nights last week due to bleeding with placenta previa and am now on bed rest at home. All is well with baby girl but they want me to take it easy due to the bleeding. I had two rounds of steroids so I had to delay my GTT.  

How are you feeling? I feel pretty good other than being bored!

*** BFPs and Loss Mentioned ***

TTC since 08/2012

BFP 12/28/12-- EDD 9/19/13-- M/C (d&c) on 1/31/13

7/15/14 -- IVF #1

ER on 7/26/14 -- 15 R, 8F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4aa); 4 frosties!!!

BFP 8/5/14-- EDD 4/18/15

Beta #1 (14dpo):  223, Beta #2 (17dpo): 898

First u/s -- 8/28/14= 1 beautiful baby with a hb of 131

10/25/14- It's a GIRL!

11/24/14- DX with Complete Placenta Previa (Stage IV)

1/12/15- Placenta Previa has moved to Marginal!! (Stage II)

BabyFruit Ticker

• sorry- can't unbold my text above

*** BFPs and Loss Mentioned ***

TTC since 08/2012

BFP 12/28/12-- EDD 9/19/13-- M/C (d&c) on 1/31/13

7/15/14 -- IVF #1

ER on 7/26/14 -- 15 R, 8F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4aa); 4 frosties!!!

BFP 8/5/14-- EDD 4/18/15

Beta #1 (14dpo):  223, Beta #2 (17dpo): 898

First u/s -- 8/28/14= 1 beautiful baby with a hb of 131

10/25/14- It's a GIRL!

11/24/14- DX with Complete Placenta Previa (Stage IV)

1/12/15- Placenta Previa has moved to Marginal!! (Stage II)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi ladies!

37w1d and still nothing new to report. Pumped to be full term though!

Had my OB appt yesterday & everything is looking good still. If I don't go into labor on my own, she will induce me on the 23rd! I was so excited to have an end date planned. Of course, I would prefer to go on my own and have a few weeks left to do it, but still feels nice.

Next appt is Tuesday. I'm trying to finish getting my paperwork in order for my leave. Other than that, we are just trying to enjoy our time together before the big arrival :)

QOTW: yes, I have had very vivid dreams throughout my pregnancy. Some are just dumb, but still so lifelike.
    *******Siggy Warning*******

*Married since 11/20/10*
    *TTC since 1/12*
    *Me - PCOS * DH - Azoo*
    *IUI clomid 5/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 6/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 7/13 - Cancelled due to poor response*
    *IUI follistim 9/13 - Cancelled due to over response*
    *IVF #1 - 13R, 5M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFN & nothing to freeze*
    *IVF #2 - 7R, 4M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFP!!!!*
    *Beta #1 15dp3dt >2,000, Beta #2 21dp3dt >17,000!*
    *U/S on 6/27/14 @ 6w4d - 2 sacs, 1 HB found @ 125bpm!*