February 2015 Moms
Options

Stripped and in labor 12 hrs later *update *2nd update**

kbelly777kbelly777 member
edited January 2015 in February 2015 Moms
Morning ladies!!

Short story: I'm 39 + 6 and I'm in labor at the hospital. VBAC attempt. 7cm last check. Hopefully we'll have a baby in the next few hours

Long story: I went in yesterday for one last membrane sweep before my scheduled induction on Friday. I am attempting to VBAC. I had the sweep at 3pm and had irregular contractions all evening. They died down around 10pm so I went to bed. At 2:45 I woke up in pain. I started timing the contractions and struggling through them for about 2 hours. I took a shower and walked around and they started getting pretty painful and closer together (3-5 min apart) so we headed to the hospital. I was 5-6 cm dilated when admitted and then 7cm about an hour and a half later. That's when I got an epi. They broke my water and now we are just waiting to fully dilate and push this little one out. I'm really hoping to avoid a RCS. With my first, she went into distress which lead to the cs. I'm not on pit yet though, so hopefully this little one will be about to handle the contractions and pushing.

I'll try to post an update later.

*Update:
8cm dilated. Still no pit. The nurse thinks I'll be pushing in the next hr. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement!

Update #2
dilated to 10, waiting in the dr to push. Hope to post pics soon. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stripped and in labor 12 hrs later *update *2nd update**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"