June 2015 Moms
Options

A/S scan tomorrow and super nervous!! Sorry if AW!!

My anatomy scan is tomorrow and I am so nervous. I am worried about it even though I have no reason to believe things are anything other then ok. Tried talking to DH about it but he isn't really any help, lol. He's just excited to know the sex. While I am excited about (hopefully) finding out the sex, I am much more concerned about the baby's health and how it's developing. I know I need to not stress about it but I am trying really hard not to freak out!

Any words of wisdom?
Feel free to tell me I'm just a nervous twit ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
♥ Stillborn 2015 

Re: A/S scan tomorrow and super nervous!! Sorry if AW!!

• Options
    I feel the same way but regardless you can't control anything right now so try not to worry about it. Hard to do but its true
  • Options

I was in the same boat, and just be patient and try to stay calm. I wouldn't call those actual words of wisdom, but hoping for a great AS for you :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally feel you. 1.5 weeks to go for me and I just want to know what's up in there. Trying not to think that something could be wrong but it's hard! Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck. Hopefully you get a tech who can explain what you are looking at. With my DS they at least could explain what we were viewing otherwise I would have been clueless.
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow too and I feel the exact same way! I understand. Good luck tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow afternoon as well! I think my husband is more excited than me, even though we're not finding out the sex.
  • Options
    Good luck. Let us know how it went. Ours is on friday. Im so excited.
  • Options
    Mine was today. Enjoy the experience. Ill be thinking of you all
  • Options
    I'm super nervous before every single appt. it's normal. Moms worry. Dads are all about the fun. That never changes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Options
    My scan is also today and I'm also a bit nervous. Luck to all of us!
  • Options
    First of all you are completely over-reacting! Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere!! That being said, I am also nervous for mine on Friday. I'm more excited than nervous but after knowing two people who have had vanishing twins after the first trimester (I didn't really think it was a possibility), I'm worried about my twins. The odds are less than 1% but the possibility sits in the back of my mind and reminds me whenever I get excited. It doesn't help that I've only just started feeling movement and that I haven't heard the heartbeats since 15 weeks... I know I'm being ridiculous though, something that helps is lurking the AS post and reading about how excited everyone is about their results!
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone who a/s is coming up. My prayers are with you for peace. Its so good to know I'm not alone in this worry boat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"