January 2013 Moms

Meltdown Monday

What are you/your LO's recent meltdowns?

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Meltdown Monday

• I just had my FB related meltdown in the thread I started, I should have waited and posted it here, LOL.

DD has one consistent meltdown.  We are trying to get her totally off bottles and she HATES it. She currently still gets one 4oz bottle of milk at night and one in the morning.  At other times when we offer her milk/whatever in a cup she throws herself on the floor and screams "NO CUP, NO CUP!"  I sympathize in that I think the bottle has been her huge source of comfort (in place of a snuggie or binky or whatever) and it's probably scary to let it go.  But at the same time, she's TWO (as of today) and it's got to go.
  • DD had a meltdown when I told her she could not move the front window. I am not sure why she wanted it to move or where to.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS meltdown was getting dropped off at daycare. He hates being dropped off now!

Mine is that I realllly don't feel like dealing with a snowstorm right now.

PS - should I move this to FB?

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• I missed this yesterday. Jeff had a melt down because I was putting on my boots. Apparently he thinks they are his...

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• ambmama said:

DS meltdown was getting dropped off at daycare. He hates being dropped off now!

Mine is that I realllly don't feel like dealing with a snowstorm right now.

PS - should I move this to FB?

I was thinking the same thing!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • I just had my FB related meltdown in the thread I started, I should have waited and posted it here, LOL.

DD has one consistent meltdown.  We are trying to get her totally off bottles and she HATES it. She currently still gets one 4oz bottle of milk at night and one in the morning.  At other times when we offer her milk/whatever in a cup she throws herself on the floor and screams "NO CUP, NO CUP!"  I sympathize in that I think the bottle has been her huge source of comfort (in place of a snuggie or binky or whatever) and it's probably scary to let it go.  But at the same time, she's TWO (as of today) and it's got to go.
    We also still do a bottle at night and one in the am. Let me know how it goes!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"