January 2013 Moms
Options

MFFC?

I have an off-the-cuff FFC.  I know it's Monday, but what can you do.

Do you know one MORE thing I hate about FB?  People inviting other, specific people to do fun things.  In what universe is there a real reason to post something publicly and say to a small subset of friends "Hey want to do this together"...specifically leaving out another subset of friends?  I'm an adult, I do understand that not everyone is going to be invited to everything.  But you know what? There is this crazy thing called E-MAIL for inviting small groups of people to things.  Also, texting...telephone messages... invitations in the mail.  FB is just so much freaking "Look at me/us!" ego gratification.  Ugh.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MFFC?

• Options
    Agreed! But my passive aggressive side would be inclined to say "awesome, what time should I be there or what can I bring"!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, this!!! I didn't stop being a person who likes the occasional beer or movie in a theater, just because I have a kid.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ClaryPax - that's just weird. Isn't it better to just NOT post the naked photos of your kid if you think it's questionable at all?  Would anyone really miss seeing the photos?  People are just so compelled to waaaay over share everything, it's like they can't help themselves. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"