Pregnant after IF

+++ 3rd Tri Check-In 1/21 +++ Need a new leader!!

*** Hi ladies! This is my last check-in before our baby girl arrives on Friday. Can someone please take over? Thank you!! :) I know there has been a lot going on and we may have lost some members. I am pretty much in the dark and wasn't planning on leaving, so I'm posting this and hoping it continues for the rest of you. Best wishes to everyone! Also, the character limit has been greatly reduced so I have to split the post up.***

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

How far along are you? 
Upcoming appointments? 
Any updates to share? 
How are you feeling? 

QOTW: What is your favorite hobby or favorite thing to do?

Recent Grads  
@hopeby2015 1/21 Girl - Congratulations on the arrival of baby Cassandra! I know it was a long and hard process, but you did great and she is a doll!
@Milagros315‌ 1/18 Boy - Congratulations on baby Evan's arrival!

January
@lady2010 1/24 Team Green - Four days from your due date!! How are you feeling?
@mdiblasi10 1/30 Girl 
Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!

Re: +++ 3rd Tri Check-In 1/21 +++ Need a new leader!!

• February

@WA1215 2/2 Girl - Sunday is just around the corner! How are you doing? I'm hoping she turned for you, but if not, don't worry. The c-section isn't horrible. I was terrified too and ended up with one. You will do great! Big hugs!

@Robeano 2/3 Girl – Good luck on the 28th! Very exciting!

@MissEm15 2/10 Twin Boys - 

@Momarazzi007 2/16 Boy - .Great news about baby's kidney! I hope the other does the same.

@weansworld09 2/17 Team Green – So happy the echo went well!!

@Ecarabeo217 2/19 Boy -

@runawaylaurel 2/22 Team Green

@BeckyP005 2/22 Girl

March

@Ducky719 3/8 Girl – I hope the pre-e stays away! FWIW, my OB also said it’s less likely the second time around and that has been true so far for me. So FX for you too.

@mrs.willie 3/11 Boy – I hope you are feeling better!

@chucktgirl 3/18 - 

@KT416 3/21 –

@poohniki 3/23 Boy – Welcome!

@lib1974 3/27 Girl – 

TTC #1 

TTC #2 
  • Hi! I'm still here. My work schedule makes me a terrible check-in leader but if no one else steps up, I will be happy to take over!

35w3d. Every single week that ticks off is another oh my goodness moment for me. No appointments this week, I go to weekly next week. My shower is also this weekend! I am so excited to see my friends and family. I am feeling mostly great still except I realized my standard way for rolling over (turn shoulders forcefully to the side, heave hips over) was causing me intense, but brief, ab pain, so I have had to turn over more carefully. That's the thing that really reminds me how big I've gotten.

QOTW: I love running. Even now, it's still something I look forward to doing most days. I wish I did cool crafts or something, but alas I do not have those gifts.
    *****************siggy/ticker warning*****************************

-Me: anovulatory/ hypothalamic amenorrhea / H: all good
    -IUI  Medicated TI Cycle #1 (Dec): Menopur  + Ovidrel + TI  = BFN
    -Benched for work issues Jan/Feb
    -IUI 1.2: Menopur + Ovidrel = BFN
    -IVF #1- Menopur + Follistim = 12R / 7M / 4F -- first beta-260, second 520. EDD 2/22/15

Welcome Dane 02/09!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks @runawaylaurel! Enjoy your shower this weekend :)

Two days to go and our baby girl will be here! My RCS is scheduled for noon on Friday at 39w. I can't believe it. It feels too soon. I had my pre-op phone call this morning and have to have some blood work done today. I've enjoyed running the check-in and will miss it here. Oh, the end of pregnancy... so bittersweet, sigh. Much love to you all.

QOTW: Horseback riding is my favorite thing to do. It's been so long since I've ridden, so I am hoping to make some time for it again soon. 

TTC #1 

TTC #2 
  • mdiblasi10 - thank you for running the check-ins!  You must be so excited - Friday is nearly here!  Good luck!

AFM:
    How far along are you? 39+4
    Upcoming appointments? Next appointment is Monday - unless this little one comes sooner - when I will finally (hopefully) have a cervical check.  OB decided not to do this week since my cervix is very sensitive and I bleed a lot - and there is no indication anything is happening.  They are low intervention which I like but I am really curious to know if anything is happening!
    Any updates to share? Nope - just waiting and wondering when this little person will arrive.
    How are you feeling? Large, tired, anxious, impatient, etc - all the usual things I imagine anyone feels at this stage.

QOTW: What is your favorite hobby or favorite thing to do? I love photography - really enjoy taking photos - both travel and family.  I am hoping I am still able to do so once our LO arrives and don't get too overwhelmed.  I would like to take a photo each day for at least the 1st year with my regular camera - vs with my iphone.  I think it would be a nice memory / photo book to look back on one day.

Good luck ladies - we are all in the home stretch!
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • It seems so unreal that I have less than a week left!! But I am so done being pregnant lol. I have my pre-op Monday than my section on Wednesday, than I'm having a baby!!!!!

@mdiblasi10 good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to see pictures!
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats to everyone that had their babies! Hope it was a quick delivery and with a speedy recovery!

As previously mentioned, we had a sweet baby girl on 1-19.

Can't wait to see all of your birth announcements! Good luck ladies!

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hi ladies! 
    I am doing ok- had a bit of a scare during my shower when I went pale and my legs blew up really quickly. I had been trying too hard to help since we had some drama with a slacker family member of mine that flaked off- anyway. After sleeping in all weekend I am much better. I am currently seeing the OB weekly for scans and MFM this week for a growth scan. I am 32 weeks today and thinking I should make up that hospital bag and get the crib mattress ordered. Time is ticking away.

QOTW: I really enjoy making art on the computer- like signs or posters and that such.. I made a little cube for the nursery with 5 different designs.
    ***WARNING***

TTC Since 12/2008;  DH: 32, Azoospermia     me: 33, DX during IVF #4: Low AMH (Normal FSH) / SER due 
    to IVF Meds (causing failure to fertilize) Recent DX: Hashimoto's, Lupus Anticoagulant, White Blood Cell Disorder 
    High ANA, ATA, & APA, PAI-1 Heterozygous= blood clotting disorder; connective tissue disorder 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 2/2011     IVF w/ ICSI #2 5/2011    IVF w/ ICSI #3 12/2012   *New RE* IVF w/ ICSI #4  5/2013
    IVF w/ ICSI #5 8/2013 (Natural Cycle- No drugs)- One follicle->one blast. CCS normal. FET 9/10- 6BB blast. m/c @ 5w
    IUI #1 12/23- BFN  IUI #2 Cancelled (ovulated during AF)  Prep:CoQ10 (300 mg); DHEA (25 mg); Melatonin (3 mg), Folgard 2.2, Metformin 500 2x, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Aspirin 81mg w/ calcium, B12,  Vit. D 4000 & Prenate Elite Daily; Cabergoline 1/2 pill 2x week-  Cycling: Estrace Priming; Prednisone 10mg, Lovenox 40mg 2x,  Femera & Menopur   
    IUI #2.1 6/30 & 7/1. 1st Beta: 90 (7/15); 2nd Beta: 226 (7/17); 3rd Beta: 766   EDD: 3/23/2015

**ALL WELCOME**                                    My Blog 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"