Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Missed period Help

so in June 2014 I stopped pill from then had 42 day cycle then 33 and very regular 33 day cycle until dec 2014 I came on 2 days early which I thought ok I'm now 31 day cycle now so came on 8th dec 2014. Next period was due 7th jan 2015 never showed I had cramping on 3-9 jan but no period. On 10th jan in the evening I had pain on left side then went to the toilet and saw spotting it was brown it lasted 3 days but only when I wipe so it wasn't a period. Took test on 11 bfn then one today bfn what shall I do im bloated and strecthing feeling in lower abdomen very tired.I got a feeling I'm pregnant if I am then I'd be 6 weeks today took clearblue digital this eve maybe it didn't work. shall I wait see if I come on period next month........ Please help but I just got this feeling I am

Re: Missed period Help

• Options
    Why be so rude
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If the tests are negative, I agree that it means you aren't preggo at this time.  This could be a longer cycle... unfortunately without anything to confirm when you o'ed, only time will tell.  Good luck!
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• Options
    FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY. USE PERIODS!!!
    @garnetandgoldgrace‌ Well, she did title her post "missed period help"... Check back next month. Maybe there will be periods included then.
    =))
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    BMK788BMK788 member
    edited January 2015
    Hi there! I stopped my birth control in late November of 2013 after taking it on and off for 11 years and have been trying to conceive since then and had a missed period recently, it was 38 days late and then all of a sudden I got my period and it was heavy. Maybe you could be having a bad pregnancy. I asked my uncle who's a gyno about it and that's what he thought was happening to me. Worse comes to worse if your period is heavy that's what it probably is. It probably aborted itself and then you skipped a period. I had cramps and stuff too when my last period was supposed to come and it didn't. Also when I got my period after 38 days it started out heavy and now it's slowing down. I went from nov. 17, 2014-Jan. 23, 2015 with no period and it came on the 23rd. Keep an eye on it. Only rush yourself to a doctor or hospital if you see clots bigger than a dime or if you're having severe pains or anything you think could harm you. I hope this helps! Good luck! Also forgot to mention that I took tests too and they were negative. I even tried 2 brands at once.
  • Options
    I'm saying this could be what's wrong, that the egg didn't fertilize completly and so a period will skip and it will abort itself and you'll get a heavy period after. Happens quite a bit. Im sure you didn't completely read what I wrote. But this could be what's happening to her. We will see once she tells us. Just thought I'd share my similar experience to make her feel better since it's not too far off from what's going with her.
  • Options
    And yes my period was late. I track it on my phone. It was 38 days late.
  • Options

WTAF????

The bump has turned into babycentre. All glitter farts and unicorns and no real solid advice.

Everybody on here is apparenty totally prego, or having a miscarriage as soon as their period is late. (no offence to ladies who had real miscarriages, please! just referring to the dumbass advice given  here...

And that ladies, is why I have moved on to better places.

Proudly on the dark side

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"