Nurseries and Baby Gear

Chicco Keykit + which stroller

We bought a BOB stroller since we are runners and often take our dog for hikes. I don't think we want to use it as an everyday stroller?

Based on reviews and recommendations, I think we are going with the Chicco Keykit 30 infant car seat.

If you have that car seat, which stroller do you recommend? I'm looking at the lite way plus or the cortina system.

Or do you think the BOB would work as an everyday stroller?

Thanks!
Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010

Re: Chicco Keykit + which stroller

• Love our liteway plus! We keep it in our car, and so far it's been perfect for shopping/everyday outings.
  • asm07 said:

Love our liteway plus! We keep it in our car, and so far it's been perfect for shopping/everyday outings.

This is the one I'm leaning towards. Have you used it as both the infant car seat stroller and the actual stroller?
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd pick the liteway plus over the bulky, heavy Cortina.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • asm07 said:

Love our liteway plus! We keep it in our car, and so far it's been perfect for shopping/everyday outings.

This is the one I'm leaning towards. Have you used it as both the infant car seat stroller and the actual stroller?
    Yes, we've used it both ways and have no complaints. We bought it instead of a snap and go stroller frame, and it works perfectly. Now that our LO is almost a year old we use it without the infant seat. It's just as easy to use that way, too!

• Thanks! I think we will definitely go with the liteway plus!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"