1st Trimester

What's the strangest thing you've had an aversion to in this pregnancy?

124»

Re: What's the strangest thing you've had an aversion to in this pregnancy?

everything that is non-spicy or non-sour...I can only have spicy food or sour tasting food but very small amounts

• Nothing against all the lovely ladies, but, these posts are making me nauseous as I read them!  Honestly though, hamburgers.  Used to love them, can't take the smell and I can barely eat them. 

Secondary Infertility 38 years old (husband has no children)
    TTC since we got married 6/18/11
    Diagnosed with DOR - AMH 0.8

Miscarriage April 2000
    Had my son 2/27/01

IUI #1 May 2012 - BFN
    IUI #2 June 2012 - BFN

Changed RE's September 2014
    IUI #3 December
    2014 - BFP-My Lil Blessing!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Pickles  :-&
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Chocolate :-S Spinach salad but not romaine salad. Coffee. Today? Everything.
    BabyGaga
  • i cant stand anyone wearing perfume!! 
  • Tomatoes and anything to do with them. It's horrible because I'm a waitress and I literally gag every time I'm around marinara sauce, ketchup, salsa, most of our soup. I can't scrape my own dirty dishes into the trash can because it makes me sick. I'm pretty useless right now. 
  • Right now it is ground turkey and bacon :-&
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• pizza
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• My fiance.
    Sorry, that's terrible I know.  I just didnt want him anywhere near me for 3 days, I felt so awful.  Luckily that has passed now. :)
    Oh, and water and every single thing I used to love and eat - now can't even them of them.
    aversions suck
  • This is me too! How about your shampoo or conditioner?
  • Meat! Expecially chicken, which was my favorite before pregnancy!
  • I think that the worst is not being able to cook my own food without feeling nausea. My DH has been great about it getting take out now and again, but I still feel kind of awful because I'm so used to cooking all the time, I actually really love to cook, which is why this kind of sucks, haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Peanut butter. But only if it's paired with something. Peanut butter alone is golden! Favorite craving has been chicken noodle soup and moosetrack icecream. Together.
  • The sight/smell of meat is making me sick and also the smell of butter.
  • Coffee and wine, both of which I love.
    The oddest one, though, has been the smell of my husband's skin, even after he had showered. Thankfully, that has passed.
  • Chicken? My one time fave. Can't even think of it or any one single food for that matter anymore!!
  • Pizza. The smell is so hot and overbearing! I used to love pizza. I'm also having a hard time with sweet drinks. Water and slightly bitter lemonade are pretty much the only liquids I can take. No sodas or juice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"