Infertility

January Precious Penguins Roll Call/ Check-In January 22, 2015

Hi

With the mass exodus, and many recent revocations of dual citizenship, I'm not sure there's anyone still here. If you're still here and you'd like to continue this check-in, please post below and indicate whether you will be XP at the other place. If the only people still around are also XP at the other place, this check-in will be cancelled. I am happy to continue it, however, if there are people here who are still benefiting from it and who are not at the other place.

Update on me (XP from other place): 7 follies today, day 5 of stims.

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: January Precious Penguins Roll Call/ Check-In January 22, 2015

• X-Posting.

*** BFP warning ***

Just hanging out waiting for my first ultrasound and hoping we see at least one heart beat. I'm feeling exceptionally crabby today. Too bad I have a meeting in an hour.

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • I'm still holding on to dual citizenship since some of my boards haven't migrated. 

Update on me: Had another lining check and things have taken a turn for the worst.  My lining looked good (triple striped and at 9.2ish) on Monday, but she wanted to get it closer to 10mm.  I go back today and my lining is at 9.1mm and now the appearance isn't as good as Monday.  My RE was so confident that things were looking good that she gave me the option of skipping monitoring today and just starting progesterone.  Of course crazy me just had to check on things.  Now I am staying on meds for a few more days and going back on Saturday, but she doesn't think my lining will recover and that I will need to cancel and start over in March.  She is really worried that the longer I am on estrogen the more likely I will develop fluid in my lining.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Dual citizenship here too.

Still PUPO. 5dp5dt and GOING CRAZY from the TWW!
    BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• Wow is everyone gone? :-O
  • Seems so. I'm calling it. Check-In cancelled. See you on the other side ladies.

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• : (
    Married: Aug 2013
    TTC since Aug 2013
    Charting since Feb 2013
    First doctor: Jan 2014 - May 2014: diagnosed with PCOS, progesterone pills, Femara & progesterone shots
    Second doctor: May 2014 - present: retested & dye test (told I am fine, but hubby has problem)
    100mg Clomid = too many follicles = no IUI, cysts from last cycle = no IUI
    four IUIs (last one cuz they wouldn't let me do IVF yet)
     IVF #1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"