October 2013 Moms
Options

toddler size onesies

Do they exist? If so, where?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: toddler size onesies

• Options
    I seen a few at Oshgosh today. They only went up to 24 months though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cassey910 said:
    I seen a few at Oshgosh today. They only went up to 24 months though.

that's the biggest I've found too. I like to put them under dd's clothes, but I think she'll be growing out of the 24 month ones soon.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @deedee1017‌
    Have you checked Amazon. D is only in 18 months right now. She wears 24 months in everything but onesies.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    Jalee85 said:
    @deedee1017‌ Have you checked Amazon. D is only in 18 months right now. She wears 24 months in everything but onesies.

Actually, as I was googling, I did find some on amazon. They are Gerber brand, but it has been my experience that Gerber runs small. Dd is wearing 24 months/2t clothes currently. Her 18m and 24m omesies still fit, but I just didn't know where to go from there.

• Options
    I believe Carters goes up to 24 months as well...
  • Options
    Yeah - the largest I have found is 24 months as well.  It's a bummer.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
    H&M run really big.  I got some 18m tank top onesies yesterday and they are really big.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
  • Options
    ^ba ha ha deeeeds
  • Options
    I haven't found any bigger then 24 mo. Fortunately I've found the fabric on carter's to be pretty forgiving, so while they are tight I can still squeeze my 33 lb chubber into them. It's over come spring though. I'm actually planning to run to carter's tomorrow since summer clothes are out and I want to get the wide leg shorts before they run out of his size. I've found it very limiting to get clothes that fit him. #mybabyonlywearssweats
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Options
    I haven't found any bigger then 24 mo. Fortunately I've found the fabric on carter's to be pretty forgiving, so while they are tight I can still squeeze my 33 lb chubber into them. It's over come spring though. I'm actually planning to run to carter's tomorrow since summer clothes are out and I want to get the wide leg shorts before they run out of his size. I've found it very limiting to get clothes that fit him. #mybabyonlywearssweats

ahhh! I was hoping you'd chime in! I'm glad to see you're still around. I've found some Gerber ones online but Gerber has always run small so I'm hesitant to order them and then have to send them back.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"