1st Trimester
Options

Just got the good news!

emmajane2105emmajane2105 member
edited January 2015 in 1st Trimester
Hi everyone :)
This is my first post here, can't wait to hear stories and share things with everyone.

We took a pregnancy test on Saturday and it was positive! As were the following two. It still doesn't feel real. I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon. I just can't wait because I think then it will finally sink in.
How long did it take everyone else to actually believe they were pregnant?

Emma x

Re: Just got the good news!

• Options
    congrats! 16 weeks and still wrapping my head around the idea,
  • Options
    10 weeks - still waiting for reality...
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! 6w2d with #2 and still don't believe it most days lol I am thinking once we see the first ultrasound it will feel more real but I don't think it will really hit until I start showing and feeling him move :x
  • Options
    Congratulations!

I'm 11w 2d and seeing that first u/s made it feel more real to me. It's still hard to believe sometimes.

I'll probably feel more pregnant once I can start feeling baby move around.
  • Options
    Congrats! I have a 2 year old...still waiting for it to feel real.
  • Options

yay!! we just found out a week ago i'm 5w 1d and it doesnt feel real. We got our first baby gift & a basinet which is crazy that we have stuff filling our guest room already.
  • Options
    Congratulations! 

It really hit me hard when I was 17 weeks and walked into Carter's for the first time. I was like "oh my god this is really happening". I almost started crying in the middle of the store. It happened to me again today in the baby section at Target. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"