Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

cassava root supplements. ..

My husband and I have been trying to conceive since October. My friend had some leftover cassava root supplements, so I figured, "why not?" I know there's some controversy about whether or not they increase chances of twins, but what about fertility in general? Does anyone have experience or information? I figure, it can't hurt!

Re: cassava root supplements. ..

• Options
    This would be a great question for Google.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is only if you eat the root raw.
  • Options
    Wow, women just really like an excuse to bully, huh? Jeez. Sorry I thought I might get some helpful feedback. No wonder people got banned....
  • Options

Wow, women just really like an excuse to bully, huh? Jeez. Sorry I thought I might get some helpful feedback. No wonder people got banned....

Is this going to be the new "I feel bad for your husbands!" Or "no wonder you can't get pregnant?"

Ok, back to solidarity.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Options
    wvarnwvarn member
    edited January 2015
    come on say you feel sorry for our husbands I might actually get BINGO today. image
  • Options
    You've been TTC 3 months and already want to do weird crap to yourself?
    Srsly, don't mess around with your fertility. If you're still not KU after a year, see a doctor like everyone normal.
  • Options
    This is what the boards become without the advice of people who know better....
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"