January 2013 Moms
Options

Weekend Plans?

Share your weekend plans!!

I'm having a low key one hopefully. Just some cleaning and organizing planned, doing my meal plan for next week and our budgeting. Fun fun!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    Ben has a bad cold so we are cancelling the play date we had for tomorrow, we will likely get groceries as our big outing tomorrow. My MIL is coming Sunday for a few days so I also need to clean the house up for company. Ben's birthday is Tuesday so I also need to get his present and wrap it and start getting things ready for his party next Saturday. I can't believe he is turning 2!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have such a busy weekend. Tomorrow I am having breakfast with a former co-worker while DH takes the girls grocery shopping. Then we have a birthday party to attend at 11:00 and church tomorrow night at 6:00. On Sunday my aunt, uncle and cousin are coming over for lunch for my cousin's birthday. We have a school information meeting for my 4 year old at 2:00. I belong to a cookbook club in my neighborhood, and we have a dinner party at 6:00, so I will make my dish after our meeting. While I'm there my husband will take our 4 year old to her piano lesson at 6:45. OMG I am exhausted just thinking about it!
    DD 1 - Aug. 2010
    DD 2 - Jan. 2013
    Baby Boy -  EDD April 12, 2015

• Options
    We are going out to dinner tonight with our close friends that had their baby girl a month ago. Longhorn and a good steak sounds great but TBH I just want to hold the little princess and love on her. As far as tomorrow we are doing lots of laundry and organizing our house after Jaceys big party last weekend. Sunday I plan on relaxing and I always cook a big sunday dinner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MichieU79 said:

As long as Jack stays fever-free today, we are busy this weekend. Saturday is my husband's cousins' holiday party. (Always late January). Then, Sunday me and the hubby are meeting up with his coworker and his coworker's wife in Brooklyn for brunch. I am so excited to get out with just my husband and to be going into NYC. I miss urban living soooooo much sometimes.

I also miss urban living! We live in a suburb about 20 minutes outside of Chicago. I don't miss Chicago, but I do miss DC and our favorite restaurants and bars and other grown up things!

Low-key weekend for us, as well. I want to clean and make something in the crock pot! And take down our Christmas tree...
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    Kind of a weird weekend here since hubby is out of town fishing and I work day shifts all weekend.  So DD and I have having Mommy-daughter night tonight which I love and then tomorrow she will be with my parents and the plan is to have her stay overnight there (since they would be taking her Sunday too).  We plan to have my brother and his girlfriend come over to my parents Saturday night, put DD down and play family games until I have to go to bed for work.  Then Sunday DH should get home so just downtime as a fam after work.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have NO PLANS. Kind of crazy since we've had some insane weekends. As long as DS keeps feeling better I may take him to a play gym or the kids' museum and might actually be able to get H to come, too, since there's not 'real' football on Sunday.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    ambmama said:
    We have NO PLANS. Kind of crazy since we've had some insane weekends. As long as DS keeps feeling better I may take him to a play gym or the kids' museum and might actually be able to get H to come, too, since there's not 'real' football on Sunday.
    @ambmama Thank goodness my H isn't a football guy, although baseball season is difficult for us scheduling things around games.

I'm so jealous of some of your ladies outings, sounds like fun!  My weekend will certainly be low key and boring but to be honest, I kind of like that sometimes!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    @ambmama‌ that's why my MIL is coming this weekend because next weekend she would be too annoying during football! Lol! She talks through every show!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tomorrow (Sunday) is Clara's party. It will be mostly toddlers and their parents--but a few of my family is coming down too. I've been running around all day today trying to get last minute things done. The kid's gym we're having it at is thankfully taking care of most of the details and clean up and set up...but I still feel like I have tons to do. And of course she's been extra cranky today and up a bunch last night (think we may be getting the rest of the canines--what great timing). I'm really excited to celebrate but I'm also ready to relax!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sick and somehow dh hurt his foot..
    it snowed today so luckily our neighbor broke out his snowblower and took care of our walk and driveway and my parents too so dh didn't have much to do...
    dd and I are still in pjs (it's 6pm now) and I've been watching undercover boss all day and used up almost all the tissues
    tomorrow will probably be somewhat similar....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"