January 2015 Moms

Saturday Randoms

Re: Saturday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Cluster feedings and spit up all night long. I haven't slept at all. Worried to put my little guy on his back because he has been spitting up more tonight then usual.
  • I called my DH to help with a poopy diaper and he didn't come. He's now on my s*** list. Wasn't the deal you would help? Sorry you are so tired. This must be so tough on you.

I've been up feeding/changing for an hour already.
  • @csjsmom‌ good luck! Your baby will be here before you know it!
  • Ugh I just have to rant... I wish my in-laws weren't all talk. They came to meet the baby and help us out this weekend. Well my husband has been up since 5 so I could get some sleep and is now watching our two year old so I can feed the baby. Where are my in-laws... SLEEPING! Like WTH get up and help us this isn't a vacation! They are normally up by 5 anyways can't you sleepin next weekend when you aren't here. Ugh I just wish they hadn't come.
  • My 5am :) couldn't be better! Eta: does the pic show up? It doesn't on my view... It's really cute with DD nursing and DS laying on my lap <3
    @MrsDigger10 - I see it if I click the box :) How precious!!
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • @misslizzy82‌ I wish it wasn't so snowy where I live. My H doesn't want me walking outside so I compromised and now I have to spend a couple of hours walking at the the mall.
  • Days and nights are still flipped - LO was up every two hours to nurse last night, and now she's going on four hours. Ugh - I hate waking sleeping babies, but she's gotta eat!

DS is testing my parental patience with diapers and potty training and accidents...last night he managed to take off his onesie pjs and his diaper so he was naked and had peed in the bed...
    1) we need a waterproof mattress cover (I'm sick of washing his mattress pad)
    2) he needs to wear "normal" diapers (that he can't take off) instead of his Huggies slip-ons
    3) I need a week of no baby and DH at home to potty train this kid :-?
  • @aremac well I'm currently walking the mall instead because I couldn't stand to be around DH and I was going to hike with him. He has texted my mom about 10 times over the past 2 weeks telling her I'm in labor because he thinks it's funny.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Days and nights are still flipped - LO was up every two hours to nurse last night, and now she's going on four hours. Ugh - I hate waking sleeping babies, but she's gotta eat!

DS is testing my parental patience with diapers and potty training and accidents...last night he managed to take off his onesie pjs and his diaper so he was naked and had peed in the bed...
    2) he needs to wear "normal" diapers (that he can't take off) instead of his Huggies slip-ons

Have you tried waking LO every two hours during the day to feed in hopes of getting her days/nights straight? Just a thought!
  • DS2 was up about every two hours nursing last night but I surprisingly don't feel that tired...my sister is visiting today because she had her A/S yesterday for her baby due in June so she's throwing me a reveal party hahaha. She is bringing me a muffin or cupcake with something pink or blue shoved in the middle so I won't know until I bite in! I'm super excited!
    Other then that I was hoping to run into town when DS1 goes for his nap to pick up a bouncy chair that I am buying from our local mom-mom FB group but she hasn't messaged me back to say if she would be home today...ugghh! She said yesterday afternoon that she would let me know...so I'm slightly annoyed because I really want it so I can try to get this LO to sleep in it rather then bed sharing.
  • In bed still watching all the snow fall, so pretty. The hubbs is doing some laundry, then going out to snow blow the driveway. He is convinced that I will go into labor today, so he will probably snow blow every hour on the hour. LOL. I guess I will actually pack my bag today. I just want to meet my little boy!
  • @soon2bejp‌ - I agree! I posted 2 yesterday from the auto show, and I thought it was just acting up since I always bump from mobile. Guess not?
  • soon2bejp said:

Days and nights are still flipped - LO was up every two hours to nurse last night, and now she's going on four hours. Ugh - I hate waking sleeping babies, but she's gotta eat!

Have you tried waking LO every two hours during the day to feed in hopes of getting her days/nights straight? Just a thought!
    Yup. The first three days were a gong show - to be expected. Then we flipped her schedule and she was awesome just 3 days ago - nursing every 2 1/2 hours in the day and slept a good 4 hour chunk (then another 3) in the night.
    Aaaaand, now it's flipped again. At least she's getting her awake stretches in the daytime and sleeping in the night.
  • I'm due Tuesday and it feels so far away.. I would really love to give birth today...... :(
  • Up with LO this morning. She's asleep in my arms after nursing this morning. She is so precious! DH and I are so in love! I still need to write my birth story, but just can't find the time. I feel like such a slacker. Hopefully I will get it done this weekend.

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• @misslizzy82‌ I would kill my husband if he did that! Not funny at all and my
    Mom would be livid
  • LO slept for a 4 hour stretch last night and it was AWESOME but I still woke up feeling really pissy. DH and his family are getting on my nerves. His parents came over last night and his mom drives me absolutely crazy. She's retired and likes to text and email constantly and gets offended if everyone doesn't respond. Last night she said it was "really interesting" that when she texts or emails both DH and I that only DH responds. Well duh - we talk about whatever it is she wanted and then send only one response, and she's his mom so he's the one that generally responds. It's nothing, I know, but it pissed me off! DH knows she's nuts but he's so used to it that he just tunes her out. After almost 3 years of marriage I haven't mastered that skill yet.
  • I'm blown away by how fast my baby is changing and how fast time is going by.

Damn these stupid boxes. It's a freakin cute picture.
  • My Mom stayed up with Miles last night after 2 feedings.  I was able to get 2, 2hr stretches of sleep.  AMAZING!!!  I feel alive again.  This is only day 5 and I'm not sure I could do the first 5 days again but I can certainly rock today.

DH has M at the hospital getting weighed.  I know my milk finally came in last night/this morning so I'm hopeful he's gaining and I can maybe get a 3hr stretch of sleep tonight.

After 8 yrs of ttc little one is due Jan. 28

Big brother is excited to meet this little one!

• Why are most of the pics not posting correctly on here??

DH and I are going to my company Holiday party that was rescheduled for today. I'm not sure about going (because I'm 39 weeks 2 days right now) but the food will be catered! Last night out before baby #2 arrives, so I wanna have fun! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 39 wks 3 days... Due Wednesday... Feeling really Preggo and of course terribly uncomfortable but not having contractions (that I'm aware of) and no mucus plug/bloody show... In laws arrive from cross country on Tuesday to stay with us for a week... Selfishly would love to have the baby before then so DH and I might have one day, just us to enjoy. I love both our parents, but fear getting overwhelmed with visitors.
    So amazing hearing everyone's birth stories so far... Keeps me a bit distracted which is a nice break. :) thanks for sharing ladies!

BFP #1: Dec 2013, MMC Feb 2014 @ 13 wks due to Turner's Syndrome

BFP #2: May 26th 2014!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker>

• @misslizzy82‌ how was your mall walk? Mine was unproductive, still feeling the same.
    Don't think I'll go into labor anytime soon.
  • @aremac I spent a little over 2 hours there and had a few irregular contractions. I came home to do my miles circuit my doula recommended and been pretty freakin uncomfortable since. Trying to relax and let the contractions do their work instead of tensing up like I want to.

Good luck to you! When are you due? I'm due Monday.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"