does our bmb have a fb page that I don't know about since I'm a slacker haha

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: fb page?

• Options
    Yep that ship sailed looooong ago.
  • Options
    okie dokie! :) I thought it would be an easier way to try and stay in touch/get to know you all better. I've sucked at this board since the beginning and sometimes I feel like it would be nice to have a little extra friendship/support/shoulder/resource.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that most of us who still post on here are not in the Facebook group, but I could be wrong. I prefer to keep the bump and Facebook separate.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Options

@drunkindonuts I suck at this board too but post whenever I can/remember.  However I'm not very good with FB either. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I feel like I used to belong to the fb group, but was never a very active poster. It was hard to keep up with all the posts. Now I look at my groups and its no longer listed... oh well. I like the bump better anyway:)
    blighted ovum 5w3d 10/11
    Aidan Russell 8/7/12
    missed m/c 8w6d 11/1/13
    Shane Ryan 8/25/14
    imageimage
  • Options
    ColeyJ88 said:

I feel like I used to belong to the fb group, but was never a very active poster. It was hard to keep up with all the posts. Now I look at my groups and its no longer listed... oh well. I like the bump better anyway:)

Fyi, there has been an exodus of people from TB to a new site - see the parenting board for more info. Sad to see more people leave but I guess our board is inevitably dying anyway...
  • Options
    Fyi, there has been an exodus of people from TB to a new site - see the parenting board for more info. Sad to see more people leave but I guess our board is inevitably dying anyway...
    already over there on A'14. Where is the A'12 board?
    blighted ovum 5w3d 10/11
    Aidan Russell 8/7/12
    missed m/c 8w6d 11/1/13
    Shane Ryan 8/25/14
    imageimage
  • Options
    I think one can be made.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    I am still on TB -- mostly the breastfeeding board since I have a 3 month old and also PAIF to keep up with other bumpies I "know", but also have been lurking on the new site too! Would love an A12 board over there -- I know we are not super active but it is nice to hear from everyone every once in a while!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"