September 2014 Moms
Options

Nebulizer experience?

has anyone used a nebulizer mask on an infant? LO started wheezing and breathing abnormally so we went straight to the dr. His cold had turned to bronchialitis. The nebulizer helped but the mask they gave us is huge on him. Does anyone have any advice on an infant mask or pacifier attachment?
Lilypie - (JLjB)

Re: Nebulizer experience?

• Options
    I used one on my oldest when she was about 4 month, is was annoying but pretty easy. We just held the mask to her face and moved it when she moved.
  • Options
    Check on amazon.. they have kid sized ones at the very least I believe.. some of them with silly animal faces to try and make the experience "fun."

Also don't worry if your LO screams and cries through the treatment, the more they fuss and inhale the more of the medicine they are getting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did the same as @aliciak316‌. The doctor even said we could use just the hose and hold it directly under his nose.
  • Options
    Tried the hose one used with one side plugged so it's like a vapor gun. Works great for the night time vapo I have to keep up till Sunday. Whatever this is its nasty. LO has such good spirits though. His smiles shame anyone whining about their own cold.
    Lilypie - (JLjB)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"