Phoenix Babies

West Valley L&D or Banner Estrella L&D Reviews...

Hello I'm asking for some help on info of the L&D hospitals listed above. This is my 2nd pregnancy but my 1st in Az. I've read a lot of mixed reviews about both hospitals but none of them were fairly recent, I do plan on taking the tours offered at both but would like some feedback from parents who actually delivered at either. Thank you!

Answers

• I would stay away from west valley. I've heard bad things about the care there.

Estrella has a good reputation. I've had friends deliver there and had positive stories.

I delivered both my kiddos at banner del Webb and had EXCELLENT experiences both times (3 years apart)

Do you have a choice? Sometime is depends on where your OB has privileges.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have 12 nieces and nephews and all of them were delivered at Banner Estrella.  My sisters and sister-in-laws loved it there.
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister is an L&D nurse at arrowhead, and I delivered there with my first. Was a scary experience w/ HELLP, but my nurses were all phenomenal. I've heard good things about Banner Thunderbird.

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    J15 June Siggy Challenge - Fave TV Dad (Sandy Cohen)
    You could always depend on Mr. Cohen for a laugh.

• Both my pregnancies I delivered at Banner Del Webb and LOVED the whole experience!  My first was a c-section and they were amazing.  My 2nd was a VBAC and they were equally amazing the 2nd time.  This is my third and I plan on delivering there again! 
  • I would stay away from West Valley. I had a friend admitted for his appendix there, and it was a horrible experience for him.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Started Dating Jan 2004Married Sept 2009. TTC Aug 2014.

BFP 10.30.14!!

• Estrella is one of the hospitals my OB delivers at. She said that they're always sooo busy there and the care isn't as personal as she likes her patients to have. Plus I don't think their ICU unit is that great from my understanding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"