April 2014 Moms

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I have three carriers, but I've never worn any of them in public or around the house for a long period of time.

I felt like the K'Tan was squashing LO when he was squishy. Probably needed a larger size for my chest.

I did try one of the structured carriers around the house but I'm not totally comfortable with it. I also didn't buy them soon enough to try when LO was squishy and non-mobile. Now he's just on the move and is very independent.

Maybe this will change if I eventually have 2 kids and need my hands free.
    I am definitely using them more with two kids. With my first I used the Moby when little and then the Bjorn once in a while. Now I'm using them almost every time we go out if it's just me. It's still not ideal, but I'm a little more able to run after the pre-schooler and deal with public potty episodes (a hidden camera for those events would entertain many, I'm sure.)
  • My credit card debt has gotten out of control again
  • I have no design sense and we're remodeling. Shoot me now.

I have no design sense either. I think I do until I look at a magazine.

• I spent all my (tiny) Promotion bonus on an umbrella stroller and some clothes for DD and now our rent cheque bounced! Gah!
  • HolljadeHolljade member
    edited January 2015
    I think people who don't wear glasses are not smart. Will this liven things up???????
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it's hilarious that the peep on TTC are so hard core that they can't tell that half the posters with idiotic questions this week are obvious MUD/goading them to reply, thus keeping that board going.  I'm envisioning bump peons typing up the dumbest drivel they can think of to post, just to get a response.
  • Its just quiet here today because there are all kinds of juicy threads and confessions happening on fb today. I am sure next weeks FFC will be busier.
  • Vampire romance... guh! I knew I needed to mix it up... I've been producing less and less with these dry British romances!
  • Here's a juicy one (maybe): sometimes I think getting married and having a baby was a HUGE mistake.
  • I remember that.  It took me a few weeks to lose the stretched pooch.  I wouldn't be surprised if someone with a smaller baby, longer torso, etc could get back so quickly to this.
  • elyse4281 said:

Here's a juicy one (maybe): sometimes I think getting married and having a baby was a HUGE mistake.

Oh no! Anything in particular that makes you feel this way?
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mborn24 said:
    And her bewbs are rocking in this picture. Remember those post baby rockstar boobs????!!!

I miss those

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Dixon813 said:

elyse4281 said:

Here's a juicy one (maybe): sometimes I think getting married and having a baby was a HUGE mistake.

There are many things. I think it's mostly my anxiety/depression/low self esteem that cause me to compare myself waaaayyyy too much to other people. My mom used to always say "don't make mountains out of molehills" and I still tend to do that. It's hard to change my mindset sometimes. I really need to get to a good therapist but who has the time?!?
  • elyse4281 said:

Dixon813 said:

elyse4281 said:

There are many things. I think it's mostly my anxiety/depression/low self esteem that cause me to compare myself waaaayyyy too much to other people. My mom used to always say "don't make mountains out of molehills" and I still tend to do that. It's hard to change my mindset sometimes. I really need to get to a good therapist but who has the time?!?
    Finding a good one is so important!! I hope you can either find one or a friend to talk with.

And I totally get the comparison aspect (I feel like I do that with every part of my life!)
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"