May 2015 Moms
Options

Three Fun Facts!

Tell us three fun random facts about you! Mine?
1. I write and sing my own music
2. I have a dog named Bud and a cat named Nikita. I love animals more than most people.
3. I'm obsessed with the show pretty little liars, even at 22 years old.

Re: Three Fun Facts!

• Options
    shmeell25 said:

Best GIF of the day.
    Mother to Joelle (13), Jaxen (3) and Jayla (due 5/6)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Smilz4782 said:

shmeell25 said:

I can't GIF so I'll just quote
    I can't GIF either...it makes me sad.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Knock knock...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah....I forgot....

NO1CURR

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Guise seriously, her music is pretty awesome!

Check it out:

• Options
    My husband is a musician, too. He's on ReverbNation, and endorsed by SoulTones. (He is working on his third album)

We just moved, and I love my new house, except that the laundry room is downstairs..

I feel blessed to live in a small town where nearly everyone knows everyone else, and it's generally a kind, caring, churchgoing community.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options

My husband is a musician, too. He's on ReverbNation, and endorsed by SoulTones. (He is working on his third album)

We just moved, and I love my new house, except that the laundry room is downstairs..

I feel blessed to live in a small town where nearly everyone knows everyone else, and it's generally a kind, caring, churchgoing community.

That's awesome that your husband does music! Mine does with me, except he raps, I sing. So it kind of works lol. I kind of do it for a hobby as of right now, and I've performed a few places. Now once my baby girl is older I'll get back to it for sure :)
  • Options
    sml72978 said:

Knock knock...

Wow...and you talk about me. She was trying to make a fun post and once again ppl feel the need to do this bs.arent you all supposed to be going to the dark side?
  • Options
    sigjens said:

1. No one fucking cares
    2. This place sucks ass now that all the bitter snatches are gone
    3. I don't have a damn clue who half of yall are now

I felt this was an excellent summary that should be repeated. :smile:
    Agreed!!! Thanks for reposting!!! ;)
  • Options
    sigjens said:

1. No one fucking cares
    2. This place sucks ass now that all the bitter snatches are gone
    3. I don't have a damn clue who half of yall are now

I felt this was an excellent summary that should be repeated. :smile:
    1. I care. And will continue to post and ignore your replies (seeing as how you're clearly not a fun participant.)
    2. I'm sorry your ladies are gone, but there was a link posted (which you probably should have copied and pasted and ran to.)
    3. My name is Marissa, 22 years old, married and very happy that you took the time to attempt a reply. However, not exactly what I was talking about.

Now since this is suuuuch a bummer for you and you hate anyone who posts a thread, you can simply ... Move on. Easy peasy :)
  • Options
    If you don't care move on. You don't have post it.
    1. I love playing softball
    2. I love doing crafts and wish I had more time to make stuff
    3. I love animals too. I have a beautiful dog named Luna that sometimes I call tuna fish
  • Options
    lizatt said:

If you don't care move on. You don't have post it.
    1. I love playing softball
    2. I love doing crafts and wish I had more time to make stuff
    3. I love animals too. I have a beautiful dog named Luna that sometimes I call tuna fish

To #2.. I'm in the process now of making my daughter's Dr Seuss room decorations.. I've been feeling so crafty lately!
    And #3.. tuna fish! that is adorable as hell! :)
  • Options
    1. I love music and to sing.

2. I am a book worm. I read all kinds of books . I really like old English novels. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book!

3. I enjoy being creative and making crafts.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sigjens‌ did we just become best friends?? LOL
  • Options
    These posts are so annoying...
  • Options
    sigjens said:

I have three more things then.

1. If you are throwing your own baby shower, having a baby shower for your second+ kid, or telling people it isn't tacky, you are wrong.

2. I believe in science and trusting your care providers for correct information, not going to a forum and asking a stranger to agree with me. If you don't trust them, you should find new ones immediately.

3. I think @babyrandolph2015‌ hit the nail on the head again with her response. And everyone should read @missrissx3 old posts to see why people have a problem with her. (If they haven't been deleted, of course)

So negative.. :/
    I'm sure if they read what I wrote they'd agree. They know how you all are, and how you have been for the past week. Calling someone a bible thumper for trying to shove Christianity on me isn't that huge of a deal ladies. I mean seriously. So I had my reasons. But to make threads JUST for the sake of being negative, I'm not THAT rude to take up space on a public forum for funzies! And yeah, I "loved tited" a comment. And..? Maybe I'm tired of your negativity just like these other ladies. I've never called someone out of their name as far as "cunt", I've never directly disrespected someone by posting gifs with "you have no friends and no one likes you" on them. And I'm the mean one?! take that somewhere else because I'm not taking anything I said back. Now good morning :)
  • Options
    Guess I might as well add another.

1. I'm bored since the kid I baby sit isn't here today.
    2. Just got done eating double chocolate chip cookies. (Omg)
    3. I have self defense class tonight and i am so excited to get out of this house!
  • Options
    This place used to be filled with silly post like this, with actual replies. Thank you missrexy for trying. I just hope all this drama will pass soon so this place can be pleasant read again. I am usually just a lurker but I am tired of all the rude pregnant ladies who think that since it's the internet they can say anything they want because no one knows who they really are. But people do have feelings and what they say hurt. I wanted to do a fun post like this but I knew I would get the no one cares bit. So thank you ladies for making something fun miserable.
  • Options
    lizatt said:

This place used to be filled with silly post like this, with actual replies. Thank you missrexy for trying. I just hope all this drama will pass soon so this place can be pleasant read again. I am usually just a lurker but I am tired of all the rude pregnant ladies who think that since it's the internet they can say anything they want because no one knows who they really are. But people do have feelings and what they say hurt. I wanted to do a fun post like this but I knew I would get the no one cares bit. So thank you ladies for making something fun miserable.

It's all good girl :) I'm not worried about it anymore. If they wanna post negative stuff all we need to do is ignore AND/OR report it (with good reason). They thrive to put people down. Don't worry about it girl.
  • Options
    I know I think I just needed to vent about how stupid people are being.
  • Options
    lizatt said:

I know I think I just needed to vent about how stupid people are being.

Vent away! Lol
  • Options
    I agree ppl were very rude glad to see things are changing
  • Options
    Smilz4782 said:

shmeell25 said:

Ditto!
  • Options
    peteresa said:

Smilz4782 said:

shmeell25 said:

Ditto!
    And who are you?
  • Options
    I don't have fun facts about myself because I'm pretty boring BUT..
    1. I love playstation/Xbox
    2. I live in Australia
    3. My partner and I have weird things in common e.g my birthday 21st May 1990 his is 22nd May 1990, we both were born in the same hospital so would of been in the newborn room together, we both have mothers called Joanne, both oldest in our whole family including cousins..

That's the best I could think of.
  • Options
    1. I also sing and write music. I love poetry and have published a few poems in journals.

2. I have 3 brothers and am the last to have a baby (I am not the youngest).

3. I love musicals. I am obsessed with them. I own half of them on DVD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"