January 2015 Moms

Friday Randoms

Re: Friday Randoms

• @Mazinator‌ contractions are the fucking devil!

• Loading the player...
  • 39 weeks appointment this morning. I have been contracting since I went to l&d on Wednesday. I'm hoping that something is progressing down there.
    Good luck to all you ladies that are getting outside babies today!
  • I was going to let Little Man sleep extra today, but I'm still worried that he needs to eat every four hours. He could probably sleep longer, but the doctors told me every four hours overnight (I also have a worry-wart type of doctor). Is anyone else letting their newborn sleep longer?
  • @susannahbrynn‌ we were actually told every 3 hours but are doing 4 hours from 2-6 am if she'll allow. LO is only 5 days old though and still needs to gain her birth weight back..... I've been taking a nap in afternoon with her which has been helping a ton.

I can't seem to stay on my feet too long. Had some swelling after birth but now it seems to go away but my feet get really tired. Hoping it will go away. Anybody else experiencing issues pooping? I've been taking stool softener but still in pain and I already had one poo which almost clogged our pipes.... embarrassing but I also just didn't care and was so happy to poo but now it seems like im still having issues.
  • @Stephij1‌ that is how I have felt too. Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My in-laws come today. They are good people but are very loud and overwhelming. I am also so not ready for people to be staying over but I couldn't say no :-( it's going to be a LONG weekend!

• @SheHulk723‌ Happy Birthday!!!

Ive been up since 2am with cramps and a back ache. I have the day off so I'm not getting up until I have to.
  • mowl2014 said:

@susannahbrynn‌ we were actually told every 3 hours but are doing 4 hours from 2-6 am if she'll allow. LO is only 5 days old though and still needs to gain her birth weight back..... I've been taking a nap in afternoon with her which has been helping a ton.

I can't seem to stay on my feet too long. Had some swelling after birth but now it seems to go away but my feet get really tired. Hoping it will go away. Anybody else experiencing issues pooping? I've been taking stool softener but still in pain and I already had one poo which almost clogged our pipes.... embarrassing but I also just didn't care and was so happy to poo but now it seems like im still having issues.

I scared to poop. I've been eating Activia, prunes and stool softener but haven't yet (LO is 3 days old). It's funny how obsessed I am these days with lop, mine, LOs...
  • @megan81112‌ I watched Brady's conference yesterday and was giggling as well!! I tried to be serious but all that balls talk and how QB's like them... Oh gawd it was great!

@SheHulk723‌ Happy birthday!! :)

@LaBellaVida‌ Thinking about you today! Hope all goes well and it's over efficiently and smoothly!!

I have been awake since 4 am PST... Yep, contractions. Let's see if they amount to anything!! Sleep seems hopeless so I'm going to go make some tea and oatmeal. (Oh please oh please oh please!!!)
    January J'15 Siggy Challenge: Baby FAILS

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Beckydewell‌
    DH & I were just talking about how we're going to do it with 3 kiddos this morning! He does morning drop off at the sitter's bc I have to be at work by 7:15 and he starts at the normal 8:00. Buuuuut he does not like waking up early & half the time I'm doing my hair or makeup still when I should be changing the boys. So now(before DS3), he wakes up at 6:15/6:30 to get himself, our 4 y/o & 2 y/o ready and out the door. I have to leave at 7:00, so I can only do so much before I'm late.
    We need an earlier wake up time for him& I need to be more efficient so that I'm 100% ready & helping by 6:15. Plus, with the baby it'll be that much harder.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• csjsmomcsjsmom member
    edited February 2015
  • I'm off to a natural labor induction massage soon (40+4, so I'm not trying to go early). Let's hope this gets contractions more consistent and productive!
  • So they are going to let us go home bc billi levels are fine but bc he's lost 10 percent weight they want me to supplement- I really wanna scream bc he pooped 6 times within first 24 hours so I don't think it's the lack of milk I think he just pooped a lot and now needs to eat to make up for it but she made me promise I'd supplement and bring baby into peds tomorrow for weight check in order for me to get discharged today...winter storm tomm- prob doesn't make sense to go out in that to check on weight but I'm not a doctor so what do I know (rolling my eyes this time) so here we go again with weight check ins like we did with Mackenzie, really hoping this nonsense is just this weekend and he gains quickly bc he isn't throwing up lie m always was so he should put the weight back on pretty quickly hopefully. Crossing fingers!
  • I'm due monday. This morning my man and I had sexy time. It made me have cramping pain. However, I can't figure out what a contraction feels like. I'm also trying not to stress... I feel like I can will this baby out. Lol

• There has been construction going on near where I grocery shop. It's been going on for months, the site is HUGE, and there has been no indication of what it might be. I just found out that it's a Costco! We're so excited, because the one we usually go to is pretty far away and inconvenient. The new one also has a liquor license! Woohoo!!! I don't know when it's supposed to open, though

Oh yeah, I heard about that some time last year.  I didn't realize they started the constuction, I hadn't been past the spot they were planning on putting it in. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• edited January 2015
    Good luck @labellavida have been thinking about you since last night. I hope everything goes perfectly with your induction. Can't wait to see your announcement.
  • I just ate two bags of Crispy M&Ms (loved these things from the earlier 2000s and they brought them back) and I don't feel guilty at all. I'm a week over and haven't gained weight in a month.  Can't get away with that much chocolate eating after baby is here ;)
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Good luck @LaBellaVida ! 
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • @ACH831‌ There's definitely nothing wrong with continuing to use it. I've been afraid to stop but last night I didn't feel like getting up to get it from the kitchen (had just washed it) so I just gave it a shot and he did surprisingly well without it. I really saw no issues with using it other than its nice not to have to constantly wash it and to be able to feed him without having to put it on first.

It really did keep me sane these first two weeks. I'm not sure that I'd still be breastfeeding right now if they hadn't given it to me in the hospital.

dx:  Unexplained IF
     TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
    24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
    IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
    28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
    EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
    FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
    C.J. born 01/09/15

• Good luck to those having babies today and taking care of babies! I'm officially past my due date. Every night I feel strong pressure and slight contractions and wake up with no pain just tired... When will this one come? Hopefully not during the storm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"