September 2015 Moms

Symptoms you didn't expect?

Are you having any symptoms that you didn't expect or know about?

My armpits are suddenly very dark. They've never looked anything like this before. The only thing I can attribute it to is the pregnancy.

Re: Symptoms you didn't expect?

• Green poop for me.... And gas.......
  • Loading the player...
  • Super sensitive gums :( ugh.
  • Stuffy nose and bad tasting mouth
  • Red, itchy eyes. I can't wear my contacts right now.
  • Hunger pangs, suddenly my left boob has doubled in size, I can smell everything and as a result I feel like I have horrendous breath all the time. Not sure if I do or not though because my nose isn't being objective!
  • I have an early version of lightning crotch..shooting pains down there for like two seconds and then it's gone. I did not expect to not have m/s, but there's obviously still time for it to decide to show up. Also, insomnia.
  • I'm starving all the time! Last time I had terrible morning sickness. I couldn't eat anything. This time I can't seem to get full
  • trishandmeltrishandmel member
    edited January 2015
    Ha I have a bit of everything.
  • I am hungry a lot and nauseated rarely so far... The cramping was also a bit of a surprise. And I agree with Cait I am fatigued but not always sleeping all that well! Crazy!!!
  • I know how you feel!!! My tummy makes noises while I eat! I am permanently hungry! !!!!
  • Super dry mouth/thirst all the time!
  • I thought that dry mouth and nose were just due to the cold weather and heaters but maybe it is pregnancy related since everyone is claiming the same thing. Also, have burping a lot!
  • I'm 7 weeks and super hungry all the time, and most times carbs are the only thing that sound good to me. MS hasn't hit yet, so I'm eating while I can! I wasn't expecting my coffee aversion; I switched to decaf when I found out I was pregnant and drank it for a few weeks, but last week it all of a sudden tasted disgusting. I also was expecting to be tired, but not this tired! I have no motivation to do anything except sleep. I'm hoping to get some energy back in the second trimester!
  • Insomnia, headaches, very sensitive emotionaly.tired, bursts of energy. Green poop tmi lol but yea weird...I never ate steak but I want some really bad.
  • exhaustion 
  • No morning sickness this time around. I'm always hungry but nothing looks appetizing! Super exhausted but can't sleep. Mild cramping throughout the day but nothing unbareable. Also bloated like crazy! I'm 6 weeks and already feel so uncomfortable in my clothes and bras!
  • Didn't expect my cooch to smell like I was still on my period even after the spotting stopped. My boobs are definitely bigger. I also had a random case of heartburn. I NEVER get heartburn.
  • Most discusring thing ever ... having an smelly vagina after sex its discusting ... but doctor said its normal ....my husband calls me stink box :(

OMG! You are cracking me up!! I literally just laughed out loud at this, stink box!! Lol!

That's cool that he can have fun with it tho, and have a sense of humor. I've been to afraid to do it after I found out so I have gone the BJ route:( Maybe now I have a good reason why tho!
  • I cried the first time he called me that but now i laugh its so embarrassing and was so embarrassed to ask my doctor about it because NOONE ever told me that my vagina was gunna stink
  • I am soooo thirsty which makes me tinkle constantly!! Lose lose situation
  • I wasn't prepared for everything to be so achy. And I can't wear my work pants cuz of the bloating! That's gonna be a problem...
  • I'm sweatier than normal. Gross
  • I'm so hungry too. My husband just told me I'm eating too much and what's the deal cause I've never eaten like this before.... What do you think!? I've never been pregnant before!
  • Was so thirsty for the first couple weeks which is finally starting to get better. Horrible insomnia. I work nights and can hardly sleep during the day anymore but so exhausted at work.
  • I've been having weird BMs too... just thought it was something I ate. The weirdest symptom was before I knew - I was having THE WORST stomach cramps, up into my chest. I thought I had an ulcer. Eventually it started moving downward and I realized it was a huge gas bubble. Took about a week and half to pass. Got my BFP a week later! Other than that, sore boobs/slight nausea/back ache until yesterday. They seems to have subsided, but I'm sure they'll come back with a veangence!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Nest!
  • I've been sick almost the entire time, and I mean colds/flu not just nausea. I think the nausea makes it all worse, and the fact that my work schedule SUCKS right now (I work 3 day shifts and then two 12 hour overnight shifts so I'm so messed up on sleep right now) is probably the reason. I'm thirsty all the time!
  • I am surprised by how sensitive and sore my boobs are. They are off limits to my husband for the time being.
  • My nips are way sensitive. Even taking a shower hurts.
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one with a "scent" issue.
  • My boobs have gotten huge and I have been purely exhausted!! Wake up every night to pee and today at 6 weeks I'm having major cramps that are freaking me out...think it may be constipation or gas but my pregnancy brain is making me worry...
  • The bad smell thing was my first clue I was pregnant- I'd never had that smell before- bought a pregnancy test that night and sure enough...:)
  • Gas and spotting! I wish I had known that bright red spotting was actually normal. It scared me to death. And the gas is tortuous. Sharp pains and annoying considering the spotting scare! Also, this pregnancy is the exact opposite of my last! Something knew all the time!
  • This is my first pregnancy. I have been pleasantly surprised so far. The bloating and gas are a bit annoying. But I had insomnia before I got pregnant. Now with fatigue I sleep like a champ!
  • being hungry and repulsed by food at the same time! and the sense of smell is a killer.. I never wanted my nose to be this intimate with smells
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"