Trouble TTC

***Weight Loss Check In***

Welcome to the weekly weight loss check in. We are going into our third week of January 2015 already....how is everyone doing?

If you are new to this check in please tell us:

1. What are your weight loss goals?
2. What are you doing to loss weight?
3. Any tips, recipes or workout information would be great.

QOTW: Do you ski or snowboard? What other sports do you participate in if any?

Me: 33, DH: 32

TTC: 2 years
Fertility blood tests all normal
Tilted uterus
3 day ultrasound 17 follicles
HSG: 11/13/13- tubes open
DH SA: SUPER sperm (145 million, 84% motility, 22% morphology)
All infection disease and immunity blood tests NORMAL

FIRST IUI May 2014: 100 mg Clomid days 5-9, third ultrasound CD 13 revealed four follicles 27, 24 and 20 and 13mm. Trigger shot May 28 with IUI May 29 and 30 (fingers crossed) - BFN started spotting 11DPO :(

IUI #2 B2B 6/23 and 6/24, three mature eggs and 130 million sperm! FX this is the month!  BFN 7/8

3rd cycle benched due to cysts - TI with OPK tests -  BFN

3rd mediated cycle: Clomid+Trigger+TI  (three follies left side, one on right as usual....what the hell right ovary get it together and produce some damn follicles!) 7DPO progesterone level 43 with NO suppositories YAY for a natural strong ovulation. Beta canceled started spotting 13DPO - Third time is not a CHARM! 14 day cycle WTF! Everything looks normal - RE wants to start injectables next cycle so this cycle I'm benched

Officially benched until March....but still plan on trying the baking soda douche due to my excessive and thick CM

JANUARY SIGGY CHALLENGE...This is so me!

Love this man....he was so before his time in his thoughts and ideas about the world....been obsessed about him lately bringing it back to the early 90s.

Never thought I would like long hair....

Re: ***Weight Loss Check In***

• I fell off the wagon while I was sick. I will get back on and try to stay focused from here on out.

Q: I want to learn to ski, but never have.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • I'm new!

1. I'd like to lose about 30 total, but I'd be happy to start with 15 to get me into the healthy BMI region.
    2. Trying to eat healthy and exercise every day (DH and I made a pact to exercise every day starting Dec 1 of last year!)
    3. I've used SparkPeople.com in the past, and it really worked for me. Haven't been able to start with food tracking on the site again because it's so much time/work, but I hope to soon.

Q: I ski, but not as much since we've moved to the land of bunny hills for ski slopes (WI).
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm down 2lbs this week. Still carb counting and now that we decided not to move I don't have to put my treadmill in storage so will be back on that! 

QOTW: I did ski all through middle school and high school but injured my knee and have had 2 surgeries on it.  No more skiing for me! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• I lost another pound! I'm down 3 pounds in 3 weeks. Yay!
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • I love this! I'm new but would love to join and I know i'm a couple days late but better late than never right? My ultimate goal is to lose 30lbs but my short term goal is 10 before I reward myself. So far, I'm down 6! YAY! I use myfitnesspal.com to track my diet and exercise which is really helpful. If anyone else is on there and wants to be friends on it and accountability buddies, my user name is aroy0112. I do a lot of yoga, boxing, and dancing around my kitchen plus I walk my dog as often as I can. I'm using the better diet and exercise as a bit of a distraction from trying to conceive for so long and hoping that reaching a healthier bmi and lifestyle will help me conceive one day soon. We have been trying for a very difficult year and found out in September that the whole time, both my tubes were blocked. Now my right tube is clear, for now, so fingers crossed.

I'm really glad I found this community, its been a lonely journey for me so i'm excited to have found others in similar situations. Sending out happy thoughts for each and every one of you! Oh and for the question of the day, I used to snowboard but hurt my knees in highschool and haven't been able to since.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"