Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

pregnant after the pill...

I had been taking the BC pill Errin for about a year during which I rarely had my period. Before that I had implanon for 2 1/2 years. I stopped taking my pill about 2 weeks ago. Anyone know how long it can take for me to get pregnant?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pregnant after the pill...

• Options
    Every one is different, but fwiw I stopped taking the pill in August and my periods still haven't regulated.  Get a BBT thermometer, a Fertility Friend account, start charting and learning your body.  

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Me: 26; DH:30
    TTC #1 9/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know of people that have gotten pregnant their first cycle off the pill and people that have taken a year or longer. You wont know how long it will take for you until you have a bfp in your hand. Track your cycles, listen to your body and dont stress out if it doesnt happen right away, thats "normal". Good luck and happy baby makin!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    My coworker's daughter's best friend is D'zyna. Prounounced "design-a".
  • Options
    jefa621 said:
    KingLED said:
    You spelled Madison wrong in your username.

(Lurker for years.) What is wrong with you?  Your opinion of the spelling of her child's name does not matter.  Your comment offers no support or legitimate advice.  Did you just intend to poke fun at OP? That's cool..............
    __________________________ Um. You obviously haven't been lurking lately. Bye.
    Um. I've seen all the "bump is dead" and how all the regs have been banned. Yes, I've been following. HAAY.
    Married June 23, 2012

TTC #1 December 2012
    DD born December 2013 

BFP  January 2015
    Due October 2015

• Options
    EricaOO said:
    KingLED said:

(Lurker for years.) What is wrong with you?  Your opinion of the spelling of her child's name does not matter.  Your comment offers no support or legitimate advice.  Did you just intend to poke fun at OP? That's cool..............
    I call bullshit on "lurker for years".
    I got pregnant in 2012. Was on the bump before that.  Received a lot of valuable info.  So yeah... no bullshit.
    Married June 23, 2012

TTC #1 December 2012
    DD born December 2013 

BFP  January 2015
    Due October 2015

• Options

Why are we even responding to this shit? Let these ass hats run the board for themselves.

Funny thing though, even though we leave, a brand new crop of soon-to-be regs and snarky bishes will replace us and this board will be right back where it started.

If you ladies are so unhappy WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE. Go to the other side ... What happened is really too bad- many of the members really knew there stuff. I myself found it a great place to lurk and learn. But I certainly won't miss everyone's attitude.
  • Options
    I took errin for over 5 years and the very month I stop taking it- I became pregnant. (Unfortunately it resulted in a miscarriage) but you could become pregnant this month!! Good luck!
  • Options

Why are we even responding to this shit? Let these ass hats run the board for themselves.

Funny thing though, even though we leave, a brand new crop of soon-to-be regs and snarky bishes will replace us and this board will be right back where it started.

If you ladies are so unhappy WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE. Go to the other side ... What happened is really too bad- many of the members really knew there stuff. I myself found it a great place to lurk and learn. But I certainly won't miss everyone's attitude.

FYI There will always be snark.

--------------------------------------

Andplusalso, there =/= their
  • Options

I took errin for over 5 years and the very month I stop taking it- I became pregnant. (Unfortunately it resulted in a miscarriage) but you could become pregnant this month!! Good luck!

I don't even know how to respond to this
  • Options
    God, the glitter and rainbow farts are too much to handle on here.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• Options

FYI There will always be snark.
    --------------------------------------

Andplusalso, there =/= their

Thanks! Since I'm not an avid poster I wasn't sure how to "edit words are hard". Thank goodness THERE are still people here that have enough time to edit posts for grammar....I bet the new Bump mods won't get paid for that;) Thanks again
  • Options
    Have you tried an ovulation predictor kit? I used Wondfo this month...they're inexpensive but a little complicated. There's plenty of info on Google on how to use them though.
  • Options
    EricaOO said:
    jefa621 said:
    KingLED said:

__________________________ Um. You obviously haven't been lurking lately. Bye.
    Um. I've seen all the "bump is dead" and how all the regs have been banned. Yes, I've been following. HAAY.

So what you really mean is "lurker for a week or so". Seriously where did everyone go?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"