Secondary IF
Options

Biggest Loser Check-in 1/19/15

Hey Ladies!  Time to send me your weights and talk about our week!  

Tell us:

1.  Something you are proud of 
2.  Something you need to work on
3.  Your plan

QOTW:  What is your biggest inspiration for weight loss/getting healthy?

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: Biggest Loser Check-in 1/19/15

• Options
    AFM:

I didn't lose any weight this week BOO.

I REALLY pushed myself physically last week at the gym.  I wish I had lost some weight but I made it to the gym 5 times last week which was awesome.
    Obviously I'm still doing something wrong with what I'm eating.  I'm drinking too much booze and over eating.
    3.  Your plan
    Baby step.  I'm trying to be more kind to myself about not losing this week but I'm pissed.  I was so hungry last week.  I totally over indulged this weekend with 2 parties and lots of booze.  Just have to try to be better this week.

QOTW:  My biggest inspiration now is that I want to fit in my clothes again.  And we're going to FL in Feb...I'm scared to put on a swim suit!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options

I was sick and missed out on a couple of work out days.  It was pretty hard to get myself motived when I finally felt better.  I didn't want to run but I did it anyway and I am glad I did.  
    I haven't been drinking enough water these days.  I used to drink a ton and I need to work on drinking more.
    3.  Your plan
    I need to keeping watching my portion sizes and fight to cut out all of the boredom eating I do.  I am such an emotional eater!

QOTW:  I am trying to get healthy for my DD.  I just want to set a good example for her so she knows the importance exercise and eating well.
    Me: 34 DH: 36 
    DD#1 04/28/11

TTC#2 since April 2012 - Unexplained Secondary IF (probably PCOS)
    Dec 13-March 14 Femara and TI - BFN
    April 2014 IUI#1 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFN
    June 2014 IUI#2 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFP 7/9/14 - No HB on 8/13/14 @ 8w4d
    Nov 2014 IUI#3 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFFN
    Jan 2015 IUI#4 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFN
    Feb 2015 IUI#5 Converted to TI (7.5mg Femara) - BFP 3/17/15!!!
    Beta #1 82, Beta #2 202 Please let this be it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I REALLY pushed myself physically last week at the gym.  I wish I had lost some weight but I made it to the gym 5 times last week which was awesome.

I am impressed you made it into the gym 5 days last week!!  Good work!  Maybe you didn't see any weight loss because you gained some muscle at the same time?  

Me: 34 DH: 36 
    DD#1 04/28/11

TTC#2 since April 2012 - Unexplained Secondary IF (probably PCOS)
    Dec 13-March 14 Femara and TI - BFN
    April 2014 IUI#1 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFN
    June 2014 IUI#2 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFP 7/9/14 - No HB on 8/13/14 @ 8w4d
    Nov 2014 IUI#3 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFFN
    Jan 2015 IUI#4 (Femara + Ovidrel) - BFN
    Feb 2015 IUI#5 Converted to TI (7.5mg Femara) - BFP 3/17/15!!!
    Beta #1 82, Beta #2 202 Please let this be it.
  • Options

1.  Something you are proud of - My food intake was pretty on point last week.
    2.  Something you need to work on - I need a back-up plan when I am having knee issues. With the weather changes last week, movement of any kind was pretty difficult for me. Instead of doing an easy workout to just move, I did nothing and complained that I couldn't do something. Pretty dumb.
    3.  Your plan - I am asking DH to set up my bike trainer again. Then when tomorrow's snow hits and the pressure drops, I have some form of easy activity waiting for me. I will just ride the bike while watching tv instead of doing nothing.

QOTW:  What is your biggest inspiration for weight loss/getting healthy? I have been there before. I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago. I am my own best example (Is that too narcicistic?), but I get in my own way. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Oh and I would send you my weight, but my kid broke my scale this weekend. I would imagine I have no change and I hope to get out to BB&B this week to get a new one.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    Can I join in @Frenchteachermama‌?
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    @iloveshanej  Of Course!  Just send me your start weight today and then weigh yourself again next Monday!  YAY!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options

2.  Something you need to work on - I need a back-up plan when I am having knee issues. With the weather changes last week, movement of any kind was pretty difficult for me. Instead of doing an easy workout to just move, I did nothing and complained that I couldn't do something. Pretty dumb.
    3.  Your plan - I am asking DH to set up my bike trainer again. Then when tomorrow's snow hits and the pressure drops, I have some form of easy activity waiting for me. I will just ride the bike while watching tv instead of doing nothing.

QOTW:  What is your biggest inspiration for weight loss/getting healthy? I have been there before. I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago. I am my own best example (Is that too narcicistic?), but I get in my own way. 

Good work keeping on track with food!  I am so sorry about your knee issues!  Does yoga hurt you too?  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    pdxveg said:

I was sick and missed out on a couple of work out days.  It was pretty hard to get myself motived when I finally felt better.  I didn't want to run but I did it anyway and I am glad I did.  
    I haven't been drinking enough water these days.  I used to drink a ton and I need to work on drinking more.
    3.  Your plan
    I need to keeping watching my portion sizes and fight to cut out all of the boredom eating I do.  I am such an emotional eater!

QOTW:  I am trying to get healthy for my DD.  I just want to set a good example for her so she knows the importance exercise and eating well.
    Getting back into working out after being sick is so tough!  I also need to be better about my water intake, it's such a small thing to change but makes a huge difference!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options

Good work keeping on track with food!  I am so sorry about your knee issues!  Does yoga hurt you too?  
    Yoga is okay. It just depends on the day. So I am really an 80 year old woman trapped in a 32 year olds body. I ruined my knees playing sports my whole life and need 2 new knees. Since I am so young my docs told me to wait until I have more bad days than good in a month. I am not there yet, but the bad days suck!

My main issue is that I am used to running, spinning, and lifting so yoga or an easy ride doesn't feel like enough. In reality, I should do those just to keep myself active.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    1. I'm proud that I've kept up my goal to be more active.

2. Carbs! The debil!

3. I'm eating healthier watching portion sizes and being more active.

QOTW: To help with Lupus and prevent myself from become diabetic!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options

Me(27)+ DH(30) Married since Sept.2007
    BFP #1 DD born 6/1/2009 (no complications)
    TTC #2 March 2011
    BFP# 2 after 4 rounds of clomid (blighted ovum)12/11
    BFP# 3 w help of clomid 2/12 DS born 10/24/2012

TTC#3

Stopped preventing when DS was 6 months old (4/13), really started TTC 10/13
    Started clomid July 2014, 3 failed rounds of clomid w OB (low pro on CD 21) sent to RE

HSG and blood work all good
    round 1: clomid and trigger shot~BFN
    round 2: clomid, trigger and IUI~BFN
    round 3: clomid, trigger and IUI +4 booster HCG~NOPE

On a break!!! Til April/May 

round 4:clomid, trigger (missed IUI window) NO fricking way BFP

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                                                            BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Of course!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    I have gained a ridiculous amount of weight from the meds and emotional eating. I would love to join in next week if that's alright.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Of course!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"