Babies on the Brain

FB offical

So we made it FB offical. I bet H at least one person in his family would make a boy comment within a hour. He said they wouldn't.

Guess who was right!

Re: FB offical

• Ugh. Rude. 
  • But the name must go on!

I didn't care either way at this point if it were boy or girl. I just wanted a baby. I'm leaning toward girl now. X(
  • Loading the player...
  • People are so dumb.  So many reasons (personal and general) why that is such a shitty thing to comment about.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • We have been hounded for years about H being the last true XYZ. All of his grandfather's great nephews had girls. H is the last of the line. People were upset Allie was a girl. I just reminded them H determined the sex.
  • Good way to remind them.  But screw them for being upset about Allie.  She kicks ass...and can probably kick theirs.

In our case DD & DS are at least the 3rd straight generation of "Griswolds" to be an older DD and younger DS.  Genetics are fascinating that way.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • hooray facebook official!!!

*whispers* why are we not FB friends?

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"