Success after IF

Two things

1. How the hell do u post a new post on tap talk app
2. My husband is driving me mental how do I explain to him to put his big boy briefs on and deal with the situation he created by waiting to long to ask for time off?
I have literally posted in caps to him that until he talks to his manager not to bother me and he keeps going. We are constantly dealing with the same bs where he isn't getting the right schedule and it has to be something he does.
6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Two things

• 1) I have no idea what tap talk is, so I'm as useful as a sweater in July. 

2) As for your husband, maybe you need a different approach. I've been reading Love & Logic (parenting) because the best kids I've ever met across multiple families are raised with this method. I looked on their website and they have a relationship book. 

Now, I haven't read their relationship book, but I absolutely love their patenting book. It is all about showing love, but letting your child learn natural consequences (ie, you forgot your lunch? What a sad choice, you must be hungry. I guess you will be happy when it is dinner time - no rescue by running food to school). Or the "uh-oh song" followed by a trip to their bedroom when toddler hands are mean to the dog or random fits are being had (with a solid focus on how their actions made you sad -not mad-, but their anger at being sent to their room is on them for making a sad choice). 

Your husband might go mental on being treated with love and logic, but it doesn't sound like he responds very well to your current presentation. Hugs and good luck!
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Another vote for L&L - I haven't read the relationship one, but the teaching one is great!! Good luck, it all sounds super frustrating :(
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"