Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

After D and C issues (a little tmi)

I read the what to expect after D and C thread which was helpful, but its the middle of the night and I am very worried.  All day I was extremely constipated so I called the Dr. and was told what to take.  What it finally worked a little but now what I thought was constipation pain I think is now cramps to a pretty bad degree and I am now bleeding again.  No clots etc., but these cramps are horrific!  I am 5 days out from the D and C (I had it Thursday night).  I did read that this did happen to some a few days after and not immediately after but I am really suffering and ibuprofen is not touching this pain :(  I do have my Dr. appt. tomorrow.  Just a little worried.  
DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)

Re: After D and C issues (a little tmi)

• That was right when things were worse for me too. I had some sharp pinching pains along with the cramps which were followed by some nasty clots that were more like tissue. Good luck at your appointment today. I hope they're able to alleviate your pain. I'll be thinking of you and praying for your comfort, both physical and emmotional. Hugs
  • I'm in the same boat as you. 5-6 days out from surgery and I'm in so much pain! This is my second loss , 3rd pregnacy and with each one it's worse as the uterus contracts back down. I've suffered a horrific migraine and light headed as well, which I was told from a huge drop in hormones so quickly. Hope you are feeling better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have mine tomorrow at 11a. I'm getting really nervous!
  • @xxkimmy8xx‌ the procedure itself was a breeze. I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you as well. Take good care of yourself! Hugs to you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"