New to The Bump

Best groups around here?

Hey everyone! What are some of the best groups around here to join? I'm not currently pregnant so no birth clubs and I would rather join a group that talks about random stuff. Thanks!

Re: Best groups around here?

• @BeachesAndCream

I was just scanning through the posts on this board and saw your post with no answers. Things have been pretty crazy on here lately and this board honestly doesn't get too much traffice!

New to the Bump and not pregnant and not having trouble getting pregnant, right?

You should try Babies on the Brain board, Chit Chat board, Snarky & TTTC and any of the specific interest boards like: Entertainment, Craft Corner, Health & Exercise, Photography. The best advice is to lurk first and get to know the board. Sometimes people can be really snarky, so read the past posts, once you get a feel start replying to posts and then make an intro.

GL and welcome!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• @jobiann - I had to "love it" for your Henry Cavill sig. Today has not started out great, but it looks better now!

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• Loading the player...
  • We talk about a lot of random stuff in Cloth Diapering, but most of us have moved to another site. But there is still a trail of breadcrumbs in the forum here. Feel free to make your way over. Or you can PM me, if that feature is working again and I will tell you where to find us.
  • Babies on the Brain and TTGP are probably your best first stop
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"