January 2013 Moms

Tuesday Randoms....

Let's hear it ladies!!

I just scheduled a massage for Thursday and now I wish I would have scheduled it for today...cannot wait!

Also, I'm really doing horribly on my "diet". DH is doing so well but I'm sneaking goodies on the side so I'm completely counteracting my healthy eating and exercising. Booo. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Tuesday Randoms....

• the cold dh had and sophia had finally found me...
    i feel like crap!

and dd was like psycho this morning when she woke up...like psycho crazy....freaking out, crying, lashing out at me, clawing at me, trying to bite me....like attacking me...it was so strange...she doesn't like to wake up (if she wakes up when she's ready it's fine) but it was so odd....took a while to calm her down....but we did and then she was like super sweet but then freaked out for dh at drop off, calmed down in the dc room, then freaked out while dh was getting her settled and the teacher walked out and came back with other kids

parenting is hard
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We are starting potty training today. I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to only having one set of diapers to change.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Taylor is still sick and I hate it. He's acting better today but will only eat popsicles or scrambled eggs. My kid is a weirdo. I'm getting nervous because he's losing weight and he doesn't have weight to lose. He just FINALLY moved up enough in percentage that the doctor was happy. I think he's back down quite a bit now. :(

My weight, on the other hand, is going up up up! I'm not even eating too poorly so I'm starting to think something else is going on. I'm getting a physical in a few weeks so definitely mentioning it to the doctor. I know I'm getting older but I feel like I should be able to eat a turkey sandwich or some chicken without gaining a few pounds.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• jobiannjobiann member
    edited January 2015
    slh33 said:
    I am the worst pregnant person on the face of the earth.  Day 3 of deli sandwiches for lunch.

Id murder for a massage @jobiann
    Ha ha ha...I love this!!!

Yeah, get one, run out and get one! But get one by someone trained in prenatal massage!!! 
    And one that has a special table!

Also, I hope we get a wave of healthy time soon, seems like everyone is sick or has a sick LO or a sick SO. Is there such a thing as "healthy dust"......

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• DS isn't wearing socks today because they are all in the laundry. I keep the dirty ones in a lingerie bag instead of throwing them piecemeal into his hamper. I forgot to wash his bag the last two times I did laundry.

But, yay for me not losing a single baby sock in two years!
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• slh33 said:

I am the worst pregnant person on the face of the earth.  Day 3 of deli sandwiches for lunch.

Id murder for a massage @jobiann
    Ate deli sandwich's all the time with both pregnancies.

I also suggest pre natal massages. By the end of my twin pregnancy I was going once a week. Best money ever spent.

My random is now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I can't give the massages up. My neck and upper back are so sore from feeding babies all the time, that I scheduled a massage. And I don't want to stop going!!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• It's not Tuesday but here are my randoms: I'm totally getting a deli sandwich for lunch today. I also just scheduled myself a massage. This post was really beneficial for me ;)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"