October 2014 Moms

Fitbit

Does anyone have a Fitbit and want to become my friend?? I need a challenge.

Re: Fitbit

• I used to have one and then it stopped working after about 5 months. I got a new battery for it and it still cut in and out. Was a bummer. I really liked it!
  • Love mine!! I need more friends to challenge me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one and love it. I'm lucky to get 5k steps a day which is my goal. DH on the other hand gets like 20k. I feel like such a slacker! I'm a perma-lurker but I'd be up for a challenge. Might finally motivate me to get more steps!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• The updated fitbit app has different challenges which make it more fun than just looking at the 7 day leaderboard. My steps have increased since going back to work (even though I have a desk job) I guess I wasn't really moving around much at home.
  • I just got mine for Christmas. I haven't spent much time learning it but once I do I would friend you for a challenge.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• I Love my fitbit! I would totally join a challenge.
  • I got mine for christmas.. Like it a lot, more than I had imagined I would. And getting more steps in now that I joined a gym for their step aerobics classes. I love step classes! Would love tohave more fitbit friends!
    photo 98826c1d-49e9-4f18-a2a8-311206877833_zps1c1ec21a.jpg
  • I would be in for trying it! I dont have a fitbit yet so cant comment on how I like it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image
  • I would be interested also, I have a hard time getting steps in on somedays when I am bogged down with paperwork at my desk. Let's do it!!
  • Let's get it started! I need to figure out how to find you all on Fitbit. Too bad it can't search TB like it can facebook.
  • I would like to join! I don't have any fitbit friends.
    Meagan
    30 dx with PCOS 2010 treating with metformin
    DS1 12-29-11 DS2 11-4-14
    BFP 10/19/13 missed mc at 5 weeks d&c 11/18/13
    BFP 2/16/14 Please stick baby! !  EDD 10/31/14
    DX with septate uterus 3/1/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Email addresses is the easiest way to find people....
  • What do you track, is it just steps?  How would it work? 

View Full Size Image
  • I only track steps, and you can do contests with your friends. Or just use it to compete/compare against eachother.
  • Also you can track sleep but I don't because We started to bed share with LO and I'm waking up more to get used to her being there. So I don't need the flex to tell me I'm sleeping poorly. It might be nice when she's older and not in the bed though. There is a O14 ladies group already started on fitbit from the O14 Facebook group. Maybe it would be good just to combine?
  • Mewwwwws said:

Also you can track sleep but I don't because We started to bed share with LO and I'm waking up more to get used to her being there. So I don't need the flex to tell me I'm sleeping poorly. It might be nice when she's older and not in the bed though. There is a O14 ladies group already started on fitbit from the O14 Facebook group. Maybe it would be good just to combine?

Sounds like a good idea to me! But I'm not on the FB group...
  • Lindzoid said:

Mewwwwws said:

Also you can track sleep but I don't because We started to bed share with LO and I'm waking up more to get used to her being there. So I don't need the flex to tell me I'm sleeping poorly. It might be nice when she's older and not in the bed though. There is a O14 ladies group already started on fitbit from the O14 Facebook group. Maybe it would be good just to combine?

Not to be a notch, but I don't want to open the group that's already established. I feel comfortable with those ladies and don't want to give out my personal information or theirs. Of course they are all more than welcome to share their own info if they desire.
  • apk4 said:

Lindzoid said:

Mewwwwws said:

Not to be a notch, but I don't want to open the group that's already established. I feel comfortable with those ladies and don't want to give out my personal information or theirs. Of course they are all more than welcome to share their own info if they desire.
    What I can do is start a new (second) O14 fitbit group and then invite anyone interested in joining- you don't have to be in the Facebook group.

If anyone is interested PM me your email address by tomorrow evening and I will invite you to the second o14 fitbit group... (Not affiliated with the first fitbit facebook group). I believe once you join the group then it's easier to befriend everyone in the group.

• @Mewwwwws‌ - PM sent here as well

View Full Size Image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"