March 2015 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments 1/19-1/24

Re: Weekly Appointments 1/19-1/24

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol I totally feel like that cat pic...

I have an appt on Wednesday when I'm 30 weeks. Growth u/s and cervical length check (because of my recent PTL).
  • Options
    Had appointment today 33.3 weeks, baby is measuring good heart rate in the 140s, got c section scheduled today, Feb 27th in the morning unless they change then afternoon. Finally not another March baby since first 2 were born in March. Only a little over 5 weeks, can't wait to meet her in so excited!
  • Options
    Had a regular checkup today (I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow) and met with one of the other OBs in the practice. I met her last time I was pregnant, and she's nice.

I told her about the belly tightness/cramping I've been feeling, and she just said to monitor it, if its more than 5 times in an hour to empty my bladder, drink some water and lay down. If it continues or is more than 5 times in an hour then call. But so far, it has only happened 3 times in a week. Until today, it's happened twice today, but just really quick twinges, kinda like RLP but a little worse.

I also told her about the pain/soreness in my pelvis/groin area. It started off just happening now and then, now it's pretty much constant. She checked me and said baby's still high, and my cervix is closed so could just be a muscle or something.

That really put my mind at ease, all these early arrivals have me a little nervous. However irrational the fears may be, sh*t still happens!

Got my tdap, and its sore already, can't wait to feel it tomorrow.

Hope everyone has good appointments this week!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Had a good checkup. My weight is up, doc thinks it's because of the swelling I've been having. My bp and urine were fine so no pre-e worries. Baby sounded great and even kicked the doppler.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"