• Here still
  • Loading the player...
  • Why are there 2 FB groups?
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jessa1228 said:
    Why are there 2 FB groups?
    1 is more selective than the other for privacy reasons. You can contact @lissydee and @Maelara for the info on each.

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• I'm here, FB, and just started checking out PB

• Here and PB. I miss everyone being in one place!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Still here and on Facebook :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker

N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the third trimester (especially when DH eats my pregnancy food)

• @mommymeg143‌ -- right...Lotd knows our guys had enough wood that we certainly weren't using :wink:

Bahahahahahahaha =D> =D>

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• I'm here. I stop by PB every now and then.

image      image

• Here :) but not FB or whatever PB is lol. I miss those who have become less frequent and who have migrated more to FB, but I'm nervous privacy-wise to join.
  • Pretty much PB. TTGP was my home board and there isn't much left of it so I've been even more scarce on TB than I was before.
  • I'm here, been a lurker for two years. Only made one or two comments her and there. Hoping to become more active :)
  • I'm here. Haven't joined any other groups
  • I'm here every couple days and I joined the less exclusive FB group not too long ago and I really like it. FB is much more easy to do mobile. Wish I would have joined over there sooner.I've looked at the pro boards, but I have enough going on can't keep up as it is so don't think I'll be going over there.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you @ClrkKntismyAE‌ ! I will check it out!
  • Still present kind of just lurking a little now since it became so quiet.  I have lurked around the PB haven't created a login but even it seems a little quiet over there.  So not sure if I'm going to join it

Kind stinks about everything that happen and everyone jumping ship, I very much enjoyed coming on here and reading and joining in conversations (even the few times I was flammed)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • I'm still here...   not on FB or PB.  What happened sucks...  but meh.  Whatever.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• I'm still here...   not on FB or PB.  What happened sucks...  but meh.  Whatever.
    I feel the say way

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker

I feel the say way
    I have been on TK/TN/TB since 2003.  A LOT of crap has happened in the last 12 years.  This isn't the first - nor the last - explosion.  It's all part of the fun, perhaps?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• I finally broke down and asked @lissydee‌ to add me to the FB group. I have been reading PB, but I still have to sign up. I was going to stick it out here, but it is so quiet. I miss the interaction.

I feel the say way

Same here.
  • I'm here. Not often. But here. I have no clue what PB is. It's hard to get on here with work, baby, life, but I try :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love to lurk on these pages. Especially at 3 or 4 in the am. It helps me feel better and not so alone on those those random nights baby is thrown off schedule. When I get frustrated I read. Not really joining fb etc. I don't feel like it would be as understanding.
  • I'm still here, but not much, so I have no idea what PB is or what happened to our mod..:(
  • I'm still here though admittedly, not as much. Today is my first day back at work. I have a little more time to bump now :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm still here, but definitely more infrequently.  Little miss takes up an enormous amount of time so I just don't get on here nearly as much as I did before.

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
  • I've been lurking a bit. Transitioning to motherhood with a 2 year old and newborn right around the holidays was hectic. So I think I just got out of the habit of bumping off and on during the day. Still haven't posted my birth story even though I've had it written for a long while. Hope everyone is well!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here. I like the weekly facts, checklists, and adding weekly pictures of my little lady. Sometimes I check the boards, but I rarely am on here more than once a week. What did the Bump do to ignite such a mass exodus?
    Tera Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still here but not on much. Having a nightmare time Breastfeeding so most online time spent reading in that :-(
  • Hi! I am a lurker but want to become more active in the community!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"