February 2013 Moms
Options

Irritating pregnancy comments

I'm have gotten so many "compliments" on how HUGE I am and how I'm not due til April. First- yes I know when I'm due thanks. Second I'm only 5'1 and I carry in front and low. My grandma thinks something is wrong with me/baby because of how big I am. She's informed me that I must watch what I eat. I'm pretty sure she's told her church friends there is something wrong with me. I had two other ladies tell me how great I look BUT my baby will be huge. Why can't people keep their thoughts to themselves? Gahhhh.

Re: Irritating pregnancy comments

• Options
    I could pull off being 6 or 7 months and I'm only like almost 4. I was bigger to start with this pregnancy because I didn't lose everything from DS. I'm sure the comments are coming on when am I due and how that is such a long time away and I'll be huge! I feel you mama.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just had this conversation with my coworker a few minutes ago. I find it incredibly rude when people ask if I'm sure that there is only one in there. Dude, I am 29 days until my c-section. I should be big.

Also, when they comment that they hope I wont have to be pregnant that much longer. I for one would love for him to be fully developed and healthy when he is born. I can handle being uncomfortable a little while longer.

I dont mean to sound bitchy. I am just so fed up with people's idiotic comments, I want to hide in a hole for the next few weeks.

• Options
    I also hate those comments. I am only 4' 11". I don't have a whole lot of room for the baby so I look a little giant. I am measuring great, I am gaining "normally" and baby is happy and healthy. I didn't start showing until 19 weeks or so but since then I have popped. People think it's ok to comment on that. Unless you're my BFF and we are talking about my size I don't want to talk to you about it!
  • Options
    Yep, to everything everyone has said! I know exactly what you mean.  I was huge with E, and got even bigger with A.  It was miserable.  Even my chiropractor-- who works with pregnant women on a daily basis and should *know* better-- made a comment about how big I was. 
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"