October 2014 Moms

open letters

MrMrsandBabyMrMrsandBaby member
edited January 2015 in October 2014 Moms
Not sure if we've done this before and I had to change the duplicate random thread so I figured why not!
Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

Re: open letters

• Loading the player...
  • Dear dog, please stop barking at cricket farts. Im trying to get the baby to nap. Sincerely, me.

I could of written this! Dog barks at ghosts when LO is sleeping constantly waking her up!
  • Dear baby,
    Thanks for being such a unicorn tonight after the rough as few nights. Please stay that way all night as mommy needs some sleep before her first day back to work tomorrow.
    Love, exhausted momma
  • rosalie12 said:
    Dear baby girl, I know you want the pacifier. You know you want the pacifier. So stop spitting it out until you have the ability to pick it up and put it back in your mouth by yourself.
    O. M. G.   EXACTLY!!

Hubs,
    Please stop forgetting to take DS1 to preschool. Also, I know you're bitter because you feel emasculated by staying home with both boys.. however, that is never an excuse to be shitty to me. I'd be all over that opportunity in a heartbeat.

Dear all dairy products,
    I miss you so much I could cry.

Amazing newborn son,
    Please stop waking up every two hours and screaming as if someone is tearing off your leg. If you were really starving, ok.. but eating half an ounce or an ounce and then falling back to sleep after waking the house is not cool.
    Love your working and exhausted and still pumping for a measly 8 ounces a day Mama
    Meagan
    30 dx with PCOS 2010 treating with metformin
    DS1 12-29-11 DS2 11-4-14
    BFP 10/19/13 missed mc at 5 weeks d&c 11/18/13
    BFP 2/16/14 Please stick baby! !  EDD 10/31/14
    DX with septate uterus 3/1/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear Dogs,
    I'm sorry you are not the babies anymore, but please stop barking at nothing and peeing on everything. You are driving me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"